• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pastor Kong : God says sorry to me ( Must Watch)

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GcA1q3ITs8k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
294677_136001643210158_490354212_n.jpg

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ABBA! ABBA! Ok, Here's some ABBA. LOL!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/cHQbQ_6IiEU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Honestly, i simply dun understand why the Holy God always need people to donate money... Also why do church members have to give a certain percentage of they income to the church? Sounds like a triad or secret society that members need to pay annual fee.... So what's the difference between a church n secret societies?

You "donate" so your Leeder can live in lap of luxury while you slog your ass off , without your Leeder , you are nothing :eek:

ahkow

Alfrescian
Loyal
His followers must be dumb! Conman Hee will surely go to hell. For his family's sake, i hope he repent & seek forgiveness.

remember the Taiping Revolution in the mid 1800 where a crook by the name of hung Xiuquan claimed to be the younger brother of jesus Christ. Millions died during the period while he soaked himself in comfort with plentiful of consorts in the Heavenly Capital Nanjing.Such Con Man are everywhere in the world and in every generation.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
A great man indeed. He deserves every penny he's earned.

While governments have to pass laws and threaten severe punishment in order to extract money from the people, this guy gets his flock to give voluntarily.

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
A great man indeed. He deserves every penny he's earned.

While governments have to pass laws and threaten severe punishment in order to extract money from the people, this guy gets his flock to give voluntarily.

Talk is cheap. Kindly 'guasa' your entire fortune to CHC upon your imminent death. Show everyone how much you love CHC and Sun Hole.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm beginning to adore KH. If only I have 50% of his capbilities..my new idol :p
Initially I thought the church goers were mad. But after I rethink, if is only a few peeople they are mad, but soo. many so cannot be all mad ma.
So I concluded KH is a capable and adorable one.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I'm beginning to adore KH. If only I have 50% of his capbilities..my new idol :p
Initially I thought the church goers were mad. But after I rethink, if is only a few peeople they are mad, but soo. many so cannot be all mad ma.
So I concluded KH is a capable and adorable one.

Yeah if you think about it, this guy isn't conning illiterate old ladies or the superstitious simpletons of society.

His congregation is full of individuals who are successful in their own right. The fact that he can market his product successfully is testament to his skills and powers of persuasion. He could sell ice to the eskimos if he had to.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah if you think about it, this guy isn't conning illiterate old ladies or the superstitious simpletons of society.

His congregation is full of individuals who are successful in their own right. The fact that he can market his product successfully is testament to his skills and powers of persuasion. He could sell ice to the eskimos if he had to.

You just hope that he will get a life imprisonment so that you can go after the SUN!!!:p