• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pastor Kong : God says sorry to me ( Must Watch)

ahkow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agreed,I tot our un-educated parents or grandparents are superstitious,even our professionals nowadays are equally superstitious!Unbelievable primitive beliefs !

When your material will being is taken care for and you live a life of earthly comfort, what else will you yearn for? You will need a sense of security for your after life, right? Kong Hee basically exploited human weakness in this. For the uneducated, they will pray to the 'tua pei kong" but for the English educated, kong hee's brand of preaching seems more palatable as it binds material success on earth with spiritual reassurances.Look at the Chinese emperors seeking for the elixir of everlasting life and indulgence in Taoism. It still expresses the same quest and inner desire. Throughout history, to question the validity of after life and god require great mental courage and brutal honesty which few will be able to endure and sustain.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/FKVSXfjhB14" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

full video..

Hanuman

Alfrescian
Loyal
FATHER! ABBA!!!!!!

PAMmF.jpg

:eek: It reminded me of WWE million dollar man.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/M3bFZkGZsR4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Kong 阿爸:biggrin::biggrin:

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
No sorry no cry - Kong Hee ft Bob Marley

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/VW-nKRwUXZY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah if you think about it, this guy isn't conning illiterate old ladies or the superstitious simpletons of society.

His congregation is full of individuals who are successful in their own right. The fact that he can market his product successfully is testament to his skills and powers of persuasion. He could sell ice to the eskimos if he had to.

We need more Sinkies like him. I've said it before. This is real talent.

maxxi

Alfrescian
Loyal
The whole charade is based on the Rock musical Jesus Christ Superstar right?

Some of the scripts are exactly same!

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=395607660545772" width="1280" height="720" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Kong Hee the comedian:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=395607660545772" width="1280" height="720" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Kong Hee the comedian:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

somebody should notify AG chambers that this guy is doing a sub-judice( ie trying to pervert the course of justice by swaying public opnion using this video) and libelling the judiciaary by making judge looks incompetent and biased calling him an angry judge etc. the video is the evidence. Blardy joke this crap. no wonder MM says sinkies are dafft

Last edited: