• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pastor Benny Hinn exposed - a lesson to CHC, NCC followers

fishbuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
$ make $ ..use $ to open church to make more $...:biggrin::wink:

i went to attend church of hope in UQ in brisbane under the invitation of my friend and i realise the pastor/co-pastor are singaporeans, pleading and sheding croc tears asking for money from the members to build their church building.

use the brain and think; pastor registered the church organisation, organisation raised money to buy land and build church. Guess who the land and building belongs to despite the overwhelming amount of funds were raised by the members.

everyone is looking for a quick way to hookwink the lot. very few true pastors really care about the welfare of the members, most are there to exploit them.

that is why there are alot of misrepresentations of God throughout the history, most are striving for their own gains.