• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious parking warden new ambush tactic

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
to all brothers here,

please be careful when parking at hdb carpark after 1030,
most will automatically assume that the gantry will deduct whatever the night parking charges when you enter or leave, WRONG
these fuckers will be in CIVILIAN clothes waiting nearby to book any car (might not be season tickets holders)that enters after 1030pm,

in this situation, the hit rate is high for then to give out summons…
i kena after only 10mins eating nearby, was fucking pissed, so i spend the next half hour staying at the gantry to warn appreciative drivers who is entering the ambush…….

the fucking ah neh warden damn tulan with me haha

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
u got money buy car no money pay parking ah? :biggrin:

or jiak ba bo taiji look for trouble :biggrin:

i drive taxi, just warning you people, i don't need to do this my friend,
just buay song the govt keeps sucking the citizens money by any means

lucky23

I also kenna summon for parking at the NPP lot at 1am, which i have season parking to park from 11pm to 11am, stupid new parking warden..
now i have to write in to waive off.. TMD

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
to all brothers here,

please be careful when parking at hdb carpark after 1030,
most will automatically assume that the gantry will deduct whatever the night parking charges when you enter or leave, WRONG
these fuckers will be in CIVILIAN clothes waiting nearby to book any car (might not be season tickets holders)that enters after 1030pm,

in this situation, the hit rate is high for then to give out summons…
i kena after only 10mins eating nearby, was fucking pissed, so i spend the next half hour staying at the gantry to warn appreciative drivers who is entering the ambush…….

the fucking ah neh warden damn tulan with me haha

An neh quota for the night sabo by you....but this is good deed. Let him tu cunt also like that!!!

Goes on to show how desperate for money the pappies are to gather the revenue of Singaporeans.

What is wrong? Some undisclosed farang investment again buy high sell low?

Or taking advantage of last chance to rake in money before the recession sets in and they come around and offer their billion dollar relief wayang???:eek:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goes on to show how desperate for money the pappies are to gather the revenue of Singaporeans.

What is wrong? Some undisclosed farang investment again buy high sell low?

Or taking advantage of last chance to rake in money before the recession sets in and they come around and offer their billion dollar relief wayang???

heard from an old aunty who was in civil service, that they want to treat civil servants very well financially, and to squeeze as much revenue as possible from the people
so that in case spore like hk got riots, the civil service will side the govt,
she resigned and go and work in a private childcare centre as she was disgusted with it