• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Paragon Suites @ CIQ

xixxix

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro and sis of Sammy,

Anyone bought a unit here? Have you gotten the letter from the lawyer yet? I've put down a deposit for 3 weeks and there is no news...

JoanW

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have yet to receive the lawyer's letter..maybe mine is a bumi lot? Now Public Bank is in the process of approving my 80% loan..

sceneofmoon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

I believe all of you have signed the S&P including me but have anyone of you hear from the lawyer again after we have signed the S&P? Caused when I signed the S&P, the lawyer told me the developer haven't get the license for sales and also they seeking the extension of the delivery date.

xixxix

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just received the acknowledgement snail mail of the receipt for the cheques. I couriered the cheques to them you see. My best guess is that they will take another 2 to 3 months to send the S&P?

thinkandgrowth

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just received the acknowledgement snail mail of the receipt for the cheques. I couriered the cheques to them you see. My best guess is that they will take another 2 to 3 months to send the S&P?

May I know what is the psF of this project?majority is buying for rental yield or own stay?

JoanW

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have not received yet..Anyone has the lastest Pic of the site?? Heard from friend, saw some cranes there

JoanW

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahaha... But I went down last week, saw many construction workers and few cranes started work liao.

Jetstream

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahahaha... But I went down last week, saw many construction workers and few cranes started work liao.

Good to hear that more and more of these projects are actually blossoming from 'glossy marketing brochures' these past many months into actual brick, concrete and glass. Its just a matter of 3-5 years before we'll start witnessing a transformation in the once sleepy city skyline to a more progressive and dynamic one. I just hope the momentum does not fizzle out.