• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP's sheer arrogance and contempt

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Then don't KEEP telling the people that we are DOING IT FOR YOU, the citizens of Singapore. Tell us straight, THE PARTY COMES FIRST. The GRC, the Town Council, the ministerial payments and many others are true testimonies of this. Tell us straight, THE COUNTRY COMES SECOND. The GLCs, the many governmental policies and monetary issues are factual indications. Tell the people straight in the face, WE DECIDE AND YOU ACCEPT. YOU, THE PEOPLE ARE NOT OUR PRIMARY CONCERN. LIVE WITH IT.

Of course they'll say that it's politics. Private companies do the same thing and it's called "advertising". EG banks always claim that they are there to help consumers and businesses. Don't believe a word of it. Banks exist to make a profit at your expense.

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes that is what I agree too,..give ppl the soylent green option. At least the soylent green patients died with dignity,,,,

I'll take $100k for my estate over dignity. So that they can have some
Allow a person to make his or her own informed decision, and let the individual be responsible for it. Who is responsible for a poor marriage or investment? Why deprive others just because of a few. A competent government should be able to formulate and manage. CPF money belongs to who? Even GOD does not decide for me how I should and must live my life.

Ok, so return all and 20% die their problem .... I can live with that .

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course they'll say that it's politics. Private companies do the same thing and it's called "advertising". EG banks always claim that they are there to help consumers and businesses. Don't believe a word of it. Banks exist to make a profit at your expense.

The elders say 'POLITICS is DIRTY'. Must politics and businesses be dirty? Is that why our PAP LEEders are always cheating and lying with false information and half-truths? Similarly, is that why the late Ong TC could not get a proper or truthful answer on our national reserves when he was the President then? GIC, Temasek and all other GLCs could also be involved in dirty businesses and money? Now we know why a Singapore GLC was FINED more than half a billion dollars for playing dirty.

It is thus imperative that Singaporeans vote for a clean, reliable and competent new government. Let the spring cleaning begin. Leave no stone unturned. Make the cheaters and liars sink like a stone. It's time to pick up, aim and throw ... ouch and out.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'll take $100k for my estate over dignity. So that they can have some

Ok, so return all and 20% die their problem .... I can live with that .

It's unlikely to be 20%. 20% is a false information staged by the cheating and lying LEEders to FIT and FIX.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is thus imperative that Singaporeans vote for a clean, reliable and competent new government. Let the spring cleaning begin. Leave no stone unturned. Make the cheaters and liars sink like a stone. It's time to pick up, aim and throw ... ouch and out.

there's no such thing as "a clean, reliable and competent new government." after 6.9 years every government becomes corrupt, unreliable, and incompetent. knowing that fact and fate, sinkies must plan their futures for themselves. simply put, you die your biz. if sinkies follow that mantra whichever cuntry they live in all will be ok.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Clean, reliable and competent government is an oxymoron if I ever heard one. Even if a new government started off with good intentions it would only take a couple of terms before they'd end up like any other... self serving, holding on to power unethically and lying through their teeth on a daily basis.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clean, reliable and competent government is an oxymoron if I ever heard one. Even if a new government started off with good intentions it would only take a couple of terms before they'd end up like any other... self serving, holding on to power unethically and lying through their teeth on a daily basis.

So is that what our PAP-led government has been doing all these years - self serving, holding on to power unethically and lying through their teeth on a daily basis. You do speak the truth most of the time and are very pragmatic, and I respect you for that. Cheers.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
So is that what our PAP-led government has been doing all these years - self serving, holding on to power unethically and lying through their teeth on a daily basis.

Yes that is exactly what I am saying and I have to say the PAP is doing a fantastic job despite their negative traits.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes that is exactly what I am saying and I have to say the PAP is doing a fantastic job despite their negative traits.

Bossy is but one of few who can see and dare to verbalise it. Are there many Singaporeans who can see but dare not say? What about those who choose not to see, let alone say? Is what the LEEders are doing, right and/or acceptable? Should it be allowed to continue? The plight of Singaporeans - fight or flight?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Bossy is but one of few who can see and dare to verbalise it. Are there many Singaporeans who can see but dare not say? What about those who choose not to see, let alone say? Is what the LEEders are doing, right and/or acceptable? Should it be allowed to continue? The plight of Singaporeans - fight or flight?

It should not be allowed to continue but who is going to stop it? 70% love the behavior of the PAP so who are you to judge?

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
It should not be allowed to continue but who is going to stop it? 70% love the behavior of the PAP so who are you to judge?

I like the sheer arrogance and commitment to task. Will Singaporeans continue to give and take? Who are we to judge? I JUDGE BECAUSE I AM A SINGAPOREAN. WE JUDGE because THE PAP LEEders and other leaders WERE voted in and given the power by the people. A vote then does not translate to vote now. It's dependent on individual Singaporeans to decide and act. Singaporeans shall decide on their own future. Does it look bleak? Only time will time and meanwhile the shall go on...

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_1857.GIF

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
If the election is run by an independent body, I am sure that the PAP won't have 70 pct of the votes.

Yes it would I know exactly how Sinkies vote because I have first hand knowledge of what goes on in those pea brains of theirs. Way ahead of any other factor is the "what's in it for me" factor. As long as it is perceived that the PAP will improve their financials everything else takes a back seat. Members of the 70% club have told me this personally.

Last edited:

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why we should get rid of first past the post and adopt proportional representation.

The problem is that the LEEders WILL NOT do it.
One possible solution is to take out the LEEders... but...
if the LEEders were taken out, then where's the need?

Take out, talk later.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
That's why we should get rid of first past the post and adopt proportional representation.

It makes no difference whatsoever. In fact it makes matters worse because the horse trading behind closed doors produces a government with no focus, no direction and no results.

I've experienced 20 years of proportional representation first hand and very often it ends up with a case of the tail wagging the dog. The current economic downturn in NZ is a direct result of the Green's influence in a centre left government. It has caused businesses to lose confidence so hiring is down and strikes have become rampant because the unions are flexing their muscles again.

The end result is that the population have had to put up with transport disruption, postponed operations and classrooms without teachers. As far as I can see it is only going to get worse.