• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP's recent concerted effort to justify more foreign workers

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eu homogenous lah...u go France u nid to speak French , u go Germany u nid to speak German...in short u nid to integrate into the society....here it's completely reversed...the citizens has to integrate w immigrants...u nid to cut ur foot to fit the shoe...

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Eu homogenous lah...u go France u nid to speak French , u go Germany u nid to speak German...in short u nid to integrate into the society....here it's completely reversed...the citizens has to integrate w immigrants...u nid to cut ur foot to fit the shoe...

Very good point. The ruling party has seen fit to make your above point as a starting point to "blast" sg citizens on being "xenophobic" and "unwelcoming" to the foreigners, when I would thing that at certin times.. it's the foreigners who have "forced" their ways onto the sg people.

It's strange.. when I was in US, Chinese New Year is not a public holiday.. Hari Raya and Deepavali and even Vesak day were not too. yet here.. halloween is given such a big "fan-fare"

What next? Pinoy's public holidays? Indon? Bangla? I'd not be surprised if they do it openly and then the ruling party will come out and "chastise" sg people if there were any "feedbacks or complaints".

All (un)hail pappies for seemingly forgeting that sg citizens/people voted them in.. talk about biting the hand that feeds it.

Tension68

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's strange.. when I was in US, Chinese New Year is not a public holiday.. Hari Raya and Deepavali and even Vesak day were not too. yet here.. halloween is given such a big "fan-fare"

What next? Pinoy's public holidays? Indon? Bangla? I'd not be surprised if they do it openly and then the ruling party will come out and "chastise" sg people if there were any "feedbacks or complaints".

All (un)hail pappies for seemingly forgeting that sg citizens/people voted them in.. talk about biting the hand that feeds it.

brudder.. halloween not so bad la.. but pinoy n ah toing hang their national flag outside their house on sg national day... now that hor is..err.. how u say.. "rubbing it in ur face"??

cannot tahan la