• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP's Population Ponzi Scheme = New "GRC" Dirty Trick!!!!

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
just like how GRC was rolled out innocuously to help boost "minority" representation...this PWP bullshit is nothing but another dastardly attempt to dilute the rising opposition from awakening sinkies!!!!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just like how GRC was rolled out innocuously to help boost "minority" representation...this PWP bullshit is nothing but another dastardly attempt to dilute the rising opposition from awakening sinkies!!!!

It may backfire because many of the 'converted Sinkies' are just as pissed off at the PAP. There'll be no gratitude votes from them, trust me.

The PAP would do well to heed the saying, "Be careful of what you wish for, you might just get it."

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
It may backfire because many of the 'converted Sinkies' are just as pissed off at the PAP. There'll be no gratitude votes from them, trust me.

The PAP would do well to heed the saying, "Be careful of what you wish for, you might just get it."

yeah somebody better remind some of these newcomers that if they vote for PAP, they might as well vote for a return of the same kind of Fucked up bastard greedy corrupted government (aka Philippines, Myanmar, India, China and Vietnam) which they escaped from in the first place

...it aint gonna get better, it will just get more fucked up if you support these PAP cheebyekiahs....

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
It will definitely be a ponzi scheme if we do not have enough kids or immigrants to take over.

kaypoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

For sure these foreigners will not take up SG shittyzenship unless they feel that it is beneficial to them. It will take some time before the "new" shittyzens get pissed off. That will likely to be beyond 2016.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is a very good reply! :biggrin:

If anyone noticed they would have seen that NOBODY could be fucking bothered to even take a peek at the last few threads started by this cheebyekiah lor... fuck off far far away from our discussion here ...we dont wanna hear PAP barking dogs...NB.....

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It will definitely be a ponzi scheme if we do not have enough kids or immigrants to take over.

hi there

1. yo! bitch/cunt.
2. i guess you can effortlessly contribute to the population thing.
3. do a spreadeagle or bend forward thing when you meet some prick.
4. you should be able to bear more dafter sheep.
5. but remember, no ice-cream!
6. that does not help hoh:biggrin:

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
you dun shaddup i go and ask your boyfriend rusty to come and talk about all your lurid exploits in greater details hor....

CCB.....