• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat PAP's Fears

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
what will sinkies do to counter the PAP? Sinkies are ball-less and stupid. remember?

Even though you talk and post so much here, it will not change much when sinkies are stupid and ball-less.

Are you trying to convince sinkies here? This forum is not read by the whole stupid sinkie population.

we need to use every channel and every avenue to reach out to singaporeans

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is legal corruption. They get many subsidised things, including overseas trips, meals, programmes. Not only RC and CCC members, GLCs get an advantage over private businesses. SBS and SMRT get $1B subsidy to pay for buses. This subsidy came from Singaporeans' money while profits go to their Temasek holdings and SBS/SMRT management and shareholders

You need a serious dose of street protest and civil disobedience to go against the PAP status quo.

Remember, sinkies are ball-less. very similar to Simp and Manginas when they are beside their female bitch.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
we need to use every channel and every avenue to reach out to singaporeans

Not doubting your effort and sincerity. But it is highly ineffective by just posting in this forum.

a better way , imo, is to let sinkies sink by themselves and suffer even further while laughing at their stupidity and ball-lessness.

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You need a serious dose of street protest and civil disobedience to go against the PAP status quo.

Remember, sinkies are ball-less. very similar to Simp and Manginas when they are beside their female bitch.

Yes, we need to change pap's status quo

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not doubting your effort and sincerity. But it is highly ineffective by just posting in this forum.

a better way , imo, is to let sinkies sink by themselves and suffer even further while laughing at their stupidity and ball-lessness.

I do what I can, whenever I can, wherever I can, to whoever I can.

Ultimately it depends on every singaporean to vote wisely