• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP Vivian Takes Full Responsibility For TraceTogether Miscommunication! Upright Man Unlike Shape-Shifting Oppies!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
NEW PAP TACTIC...PROMISED HEAVEN N EARTH THEN RETRACTS SAYING SORRY I MADE MISTAKE.....I TAKE FULL REPONSIBILITY!!!
TAKE PAY CUT AS WELL AS BEING SO HIGHLY PAID YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO MAKE ANY MISTAKE ... NOT EVEN YOUTH OLYMPIC OVER BUDGET BY $300,000,000,000.00

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another word to add to our truly unique sinkie vocabulary:

MISPOKEN
Not lying.
Not being dishonest.

From the man who gave us PONDING.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the TV broadcast responding to Pritam, he mentioned more than once that
upon being told of the matter, he instructed his staff to look into the matter. So,
it was his staff's fault lah.

Also, he spent time discussing with his cabinet colleagues in the course of one
month. So, also their fault lah, for delaying the announcement.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Video :biggrin:

Sinkieland/Familee mentions: 2:47-, and 7:14-.

3:37, 7:29: “李显龙...傻乎乎的" "Lee Hsien Loong is a gong kia." :roflmao:

8:10: "新加坡...成是他李家,败也是他李家" "The Familee prospered SG, but it will also doom SG." :cool:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the TV broadcast responding to Pritam, he mentioned more than once that
upon being told of the matter, he instructed his staff to look into the matter. So,
it was his staff's fault lah.

Also, he spent time discussing with his cabinet colleagues in the course of one
month. So, also their fault lah, for delaying the announcement.
This whole episode beggars belief... surely someone at MHA and/Min Law(at the very least) should have picked up on the existing overriding legal framework when Vivian initially made that public promise...if I am not mistaken TCH also backed this up...
Timeline also smells fishy...the moment the police were using TT data without the public being aware of this overriding mechanism...Vivian should have been notified and taken immediate action to disclose his mistake to the public...
This is a huge public trust issue...in this regard I support TCB's party's position...i e the government should have continued to honour it's promise to the public...

knnb40

Alfrescian
Loyal
if 83 of them is an army team, it clearly shows no team spirit among them, those minister and 2nd minister in home affair kept quiet for months. it also shows clearly no leadership from LHL (leader of ruling party ? since he claim Pritam Singh is leader of opposition).

cocksmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't pretend u are pro angmoh.

We both a pro Chinese... u hv another nick pro Chinese.... motherfucker.
Whatever i m pro or agsinst is none of ur fucking business u understand pua jibye. U are communist infiltrator in Singapore, dun let me find out who u are. Bastard communist.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know who u are, a communist bastard spy here and a CAQ from Geylang.

Whatever i m pro or agsinst is none of ur fucking business u understand pua jibye. U are communist infiltrator in Singapore, dun let me find out who u are. Bastard communist.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go fuck yrslf deep deep is none of my business and how u fuck w ahneh is my business and want to see how ahneh fuck u deep deep.

Loser...

cocksmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go fuck yrslf deep deep is none of my business and how u fuck w ahneh is my business and want to see how ahneh fuck u deep deep.

Loser...
Go fuck urself becos I just had a good fuck with ur wife. Ur next child is mine & ur mother helped to clean up the bed. She wanted to fuck too but i said maybe next time. Go fuck ur mother she is wet & horny.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fucked you mother last week just. Juicy cunt tremendously wonderful time worthy of the cause.

She complaint yr small dick and girth the size of a pencil, pathetic...

unfortunately my affair w her remains obscured from her small dick son u...

Go fuck urself becos I just had a good fuck with ur wife. Ur next child is mine & ur mother helped to clean up the bed. She wanted to fuck too but i said maybe next time. Go fuck ur mother she is wet & horny.

cocksmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fucked you mother last week just. Juicy cunt tremendously wonderful time worthy of the cause.

She complaint yr small dick and girth the size of a pencil, pathetic...

unfortunately my affair w her remains obscured from her small dick son u...
Communist bastard, i fucked ur wife. She oso sucked my dick it was a great feeling cum in her mputh. u bought green hat to wear?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nevertheless, next week will be the anniversary of my copulation w yr mother, and we plan a trip to Genting on CNY day.

Yr mother is taking leave absent to from this festive season to be pumped by me in Genting...

Communist bastard, i fucked ur wife. She oso sucked my dick it was a great feeling cum in her mputh. u bought green hat to wear?

cocksmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nevertheless, next week will be the anniversary of my copulation w yr mother, and we plan a trip to Genting on CNY day.

Yr mother is taking leave absent to from this festive season to be pumped by me in Genting...
Retarded motherfucker I wish u good luck going to malaysia with MCO in force. stupid communist bastard LOL

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
VB forgot to repeat the excuse that he gave for the 3x over-run of the YOG:
"the event was never conducted before and we had no previous data to guide us"
or words to that effect.