• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP Vivian Takes Full Responsibility For TraceTogether Miscommunication! Upright Man Unlike Shape-Shifting Oppies!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, Trace Together has not been officially implemented yet, and it is those places which insist on Trace Together entry which have jumped the gun. :wink:

I mean using the SafeEntry QR code on the back of the token. Some places don't have the scanner to do that.

jw5

Loyal
I mean using the SafeEntry QR code on the back of the token. Some places don't have the scanner to do that.

Any specific places that you have encountered?
Most places that insist on Trace Together will have a scanner or they will use their own phones to scan your token. For those places that do not insist on Trace Together, you can use your phone to scan their Safe Entry QR code. :coffee:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does this shitskin snake mean he will slit his throat?
I will forgive him if he takes a selfie of himself eating Ho Ching's old cheebye, lick it clean.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any specific places that you have encountered?
Most places that insist on Trace Together will have a scanner or they will use their own phones to scan your token. For those places that do not insist on Trace Together, you can use your phone to scan their Safe Entry QR code. :coffee:

I can't get into specifics but they're not your usual malls or public buildings. :biggrin:

cocksmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tannie, the defendant of PAP here. Must be bery tired do this for many years.... u old man now yr work shd be finish oredi...

Tell us somethingwe don't know about you...
The same way u defend CCP. At least it is logical for him becos he is singaporean in Singapore. He is also a grassroot volunteer. As for u, a singaporean chinese in Singapore but day in day out defending a foreigner's communisrt government. U are a fucking brainless idiot who deserves to be jailed or executed becos u are too stupid to be alive.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only upright thing about Vivian is his Keling nose. Other than that, he's a typical Mama flip flop Prata man.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
U fucking minority Sinkie Brahmin ahneh are traitors to the majority Chinese, fuck off.

Fuck back to India....

The same way u defend CCP. At least it is logical for him becos he is singaporean in Singapore. He is also a grassroot volunteer. As for u, a singaporean chinese in Singapore but day in day out defending a foreigner's communisrt government. U are a fucking brainless idiot who deserves to be jailed or executed becos u are too stupid to be alive.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
“safe entry” should be required immediately for all entries into wuhan whores and atb abalones.

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Given that the PAP government had led to a massive growth of Singapore's GDP and income over the past few decades, their cabinet ministers do deserve a promotion and pay raise.

how about a massive pay cut for 2020's abysmal performance?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the point of "taking full responsibility" but without any appropriate reprimand or sanctions ?

Talk is indeed cheap...especially from a half breed.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be some serious whacking that he got..... how come he so guai come out and bear full responsibility. That's out of character. That's like a pig literally flying.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why should he resign? Minister Vivian made a mistake, so he should stay on and fix the problem instead of running away.
Oh i forgot to add...vivian has also never taken responsibility for the YOC overblown budget n abuse of students forced to help out and given shit food etc in return...pap ownself guard ownself BS

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
This sort of ccp plp behaviour is common amongst fuckeins...i dont know why they have no pride. Look at Taiwan, rather maintain status quo than fight for independence...very kiasi n die dont want face...if ah tiong land was like in the 1900s...these fuckeins will plp the brits...

waitifcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN last time when my uncle worked in 1 stat board the punishment for making mistakes was to leeport to work still getting the same celery but not allowed to touch the computer KNN that job was 100% of the time needs to be on computer so basically leeport to sit down only KNN

songs man

:sleep::whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Why is everyone talking about the "fight" against the coronvirus when all it does is cause minor symptoms in most people?

cocksmith

Alfrescian
Loyal
This sort of ccp plp behaviour is common amongst fuckeins...i dont know why they have no pride. Look at Taiwan, rather maintain status quo than fight for independence...very kiasi n die dont want face...if ah tiong land was like in the 1900s...these fuckeins will plp the brits...
The mad fucker tawahtiu should just kill himself.