• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP praise Pinoys openly

PissNPiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP cited the Pinoys' English very powerful and very capable. That's why they are highly demand and welcome in F&B and service lines.

Die liao. They already very arrogant. With PAP back them up, they are now much more arrogant.

We no need to be killed when go Philippines, we already being killed in our own land.

Fuck PAP

Fucking insensitive.

Last edited:

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dogsout.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP cited the Pinoys' English very powerful and very capable. That's why they are highly demand and welcome in F&B and service lines.

Die liao. They already very arrogant. With PAP back them up, they are now much more arrogant.

We no need to be killed when go Philippines, we already being killed in our own land.

Fuck PAP

Fucking insensitive.

Pinoys are in high demand because they accept shit wages for dead-end jobs.

The strong SGD, when converted to pesos and remitted back to their home, can feed their entire village or extended family.

Pinoys have low self-esteem... that's why they adore Pacquiao. They desperately cling onto anything that fuels their silly 'Pinoy pride'.

DogVader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Fuck PAP

Fucking insensitive.

If their English are very powerful and very capable, they would be teaching English in Schools and universities, and not be service staff!

Their English are more powerful than the PRC, Burmese, Indoensians, Thais, Bangalahs etc...

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guys, don't be tulan. These pinoys are let in by the pappies. So divert your anger to the pappies. Keep remind your families, relatives and friends about how pappies screw sinkees and perhaps some of the 60% will wake up.

Personally, I got a lot of resumes from pinoy job applicants and my instructions to my staff is don't even bother to print. Just delete from the inbox.

kazuo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck PAP

Fucking insensitive.

Do what I do. Banks these days have hired all Pinoy tele marketeers. Their Pinoy accent is fucking annoying. So when i get such marketing calls, I go, "Sorry, can you speak mmore clearly?" When they try and try to explain themselves,I hang up. Too bad

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
A lot of Pinay prostitutes in Orchard Road. They need to speak English in order to serve ang moh.
Seems to me Pinays are either prostitutes or maids in other people's country.

sinkiesnotdumb

Alfrescian
Loyal
When is PAP going to see the light that sinkies hate pinoys? Guess PAP is blinded and even closing both ears from listening.

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do what I do. Banks these days have hired all Pinoy tele marketeers. Their Pinoy accent is fucking annoying. So when i get such marketing calls, I go, "Sorry, can you speak mmore clearly?" When they try and try to explain themselves,I hang up. Too bad

Do you have a fucks machine(fax machine)?
What's your fucks number?
Can I fucks(fax) you?
Where is your fucktory (factory)?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The reason why Pinoys could speak some English was because the Americans had invaded their country for a while. For the most part of history, the Philippines was part of the Spanish Empire. That's how the bloody country got its name - named after a Spanish king.

That's similar to the reason why Singaporeans speak English, or why the older Taiwanese speak Japanese, or how the Indonesians know some Dutch.

Language is culture, and you get your cultural influence from your colonial masters.