• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP, Please build a Columbarium In Turf City Bukit Timah!

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Life%20Corp.jpg

I propose a State of Art Columbarium with full funeral facilities be built at Turf City.

It is such a central location for all Singaporeans.

Rather than having to make your way all the way to Senkang, etc etc...a super modern Columbarium with State of art facilities should be built right in the centre of Singapore Island for all to use and enjoy!

Please consider my suggestion!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
So many golf courses in singapore, just sacrifice one and build the columbarium on the front 9 lah.

Last edited:

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With the connecting MRT downtown line, more singaporeans will find it convenient to visit their loved ones stored there and we can have a more gracious and loving society for everyone!

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fengshui right in the Centre of this Wonderful Island is super good and the dead who is being kept there will protect Singapore forever and forever...

JoverChew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Life%20Corp.jpg

I propose a State of Art Columbarium with full funeral facilities be built at Turf City.

It is such a central location for all Singaporeans.

Rather than having to make your way all the way to Senkang, etc etc...a super modern Columbarium with State of art facilities should be built right in the centre of Singapore Island for all to use and enjoy!

Please consider my suggestion!

Excellent idea! LKY remains can be housed in the centre of the whole island and continue to protect all Singaporeans....together, we can progress in peace and prosperity.

The government should set the example by making this site available for such an important and prestigious development for the future of Singapore.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yea lor, so many empty land in the east, such as golf courses and military camps.
Just carve them of 200 sq.m. land for Columbarium.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Inconvenient lah. During the seventh month, the spirits have to float a long way out to the nearest getai.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I suggest the entire Turf Club property reserve for Lee Kuan Yew's Mausoleum. This huge place befits the final resting place of our founding papa. Yes the big carpark helps a lot for the daily visitors which will be pouring in day in day out.

Must not be smaller that this one

attachment.php

Attachments

• Middle_finger_for_the_mausoleum_of_mao_zedong.jpg
    Middle_finger_for_the_mausoleum_of_mao_zedong.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 389

AhGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suggest the entire Turf Club property reserve for Lee Kuan Yew's Mausoleum. This huge place befits the final resting place of our founding papa. Yes the big carpark helps a lot for the daily visitors which will be pouring in day in day out.

Must not be smaller that this one

attachment.php

I am with you absolutely :biggrin:

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal

attachment.php

a very good idea cos many ministars are staying nearby