• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP members spotted in ‘Singapore Conversation’ with PM Lee

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Prime Minister must think the Singaporeans are naive and gullible. Things like these only raises irritability factor to no end. These sycophants in social circles and the work place will not admit membership to the PAP or even raise any form of discussion. No courage, no moral compass and no fucking backbone.

I just can't wait for the PAP to be thrown out and I am sure the country will gather to handle these people.
It is already far far far past irritation factor.

presssomemore

Alfrescian
Loyal
What sadden me the most is that they don't even bother to do a better con job.
Basically telling me strait in the face that "Singaporeans are idiots, we give you shit you will also eat".

I've been avoiding SBF (and TRE) for a period of time because everytime come here also see bad news. Today happen to come here to share a video and I see this.

I seldom scold vulgarities, but this is really NBCCB. *Phwee*!

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is not a Singapore Conversation but a PAP Convention..!!!

How to solve national issues when most participants are members of the Ruling Party?

Disgusting.. This is really really getting disgusting..

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
knn, wayang also no standard.

pap really treat public to be idiots...

anyway, that CON versation was meant for 60.1%, home with cable tv shd be watching other channel than watch the wayang.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Singapore CONversation is basically PM Lee Hsien Loong talking to himself.
Why wayang when he could just do down to the RC and talk to those dogs.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Father must be cursing himself.

Then the same could be said about JB jeya who is also a father now cursing himself.

So what does this mean to you as a form of 'lessons in life'?

That you can't even be sure what kind of sons and daughter one have, even when one has seen these buggers being brought up the moment they exit the womb.

So I was right all along.

Humans by and large, cannot be trusted however close as kins they might be.

Hope Pinky Loong would one day curse himself too, in his grave.:biggrin:

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What sadden me the most is that they don't even bother to do a better con job.
Basically telling me strait in the face that "Singaporeans are idiots, we give you shit you will also eat".

I've been avoiding SBF (and TRE) for a period of time because everytime come here also see bad news. Today happen to come here to share a video and I see this.

I seldom scold vulgarities, but this is really NBCCB. *Phwee*!

They do enough to con 60.1% of the fucktards.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Surely we can't be that silly to expect critics of the govt to be selected in the 'Singapore Conversation' with PM Lee. I dare say some of the questions posed by the participants were 'fed' to them. It is all a stage machiam the recent visit of Royal visitors. Give credit to Shakespeare.

hi there

1. gd, good one!
2. hahaha!
3. it is just some mock-up thing.
4. oops! i almost forgotten: wayang too!
5. will such acting be some annual gathering of the royal sheep or what?

Last edited:

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Moronic article. U mean opposition forum will have NO opposition party members attending? SDP latest attempt at one if going to be lagi worst, even fellow opposition members don't want to attend. WP already reject, end up as usual only idiots from SDP is attending

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A little advice for the PAP: sack the smart aleck who's in charge of propaganda, and hire someone more competent. Otherwise, you may end up losing more GRCs in 2016.

Yes damn cock up...I am sure they can find other Paul Lampards who aren't outright card carrying pappies.