• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP lost Hougang, Aljunied and Sengkang.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Result based on sample count.
Margin is wide for Hougang and Aljunied.
As for SengKang, PAP has a slim chance of reversing sample count.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As long as Ho Ching still controls the country's money, it doesn't matter. Even if Loong steps down for one of his 4G minions, she's the real boss. :cool:

By the way, I wonder if she has any dealings with HSBC? :wink:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
looks like seng kang ppl really wants pap dead. :FU:
Always being kicked around like football and nobody knows which town their belong every GE. Nobody wanted to be PAP changing goal post. Those young residents in Seng Kang are smart, got potential. Unlike West side of Singapore where people love the pollution and enjoy living in their remote and heavily depreciated HDB.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If oppo wins I want it to be by a huge margin,I don't want them to be just a minority voice in parliament and them people calling them a co bus driver or just PAP lite

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Always being kicked around like football and nobody knows which town their belong every GE. Nobody wanted to be PAP changing goal post. Those young residents in Seng Kang are smart, got potential. Unlike West side of Singapore where people love the pollution and enjoy living in their remote and heavily depreciated HDB.

Where I am there isn't much pollution. It's also rather convenient getting to the downtown area. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
Sure, and I want my time deposit rate to be 10%, my return on other investments to be 30% and my salary increase to be 50%.................... this is called the Goldilocks syndrome - desire for perfection or an unachievable target.................... LOL...................... :biggrin:

If oppo wins I want it to be by a huge margin,I don't want them to be just a minority voice in parliament and them people calling them a co bus driver or just PAP lite

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Punggol East residents didn't forget in the last election that they were cheated by Charles Chong's false claim of $22.5 missing town council fund.
Of course, Jamus Lim and the Raeesah Khan saga all add up.

G9xP6uS.jpg

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ng,Amirin and Lam Pa Min be walking off from the Senfkang GRC residents lile the losing PAP Ajunied team.

They won't have the humility to serve as mere grassroot advisors.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sure, and I want my time deposit rate to be 10%, my return on other investments to be 30% and my salary increase to be 50%.................... this is called the Goldilocks syndrome - desire for perfection or an unachievable target.................... LOL...................... :biggrin:

If ur results change nothing what's the point of the results at all?rather than being stuck in a limbo or stalemate in an uncomfortable situation all ur life.......I have seen this situation before,not once not twice but multiple times already
......and I ain't got a lifetime alnor do I want to spend a lifetime playing cheerleader to....

No one is even asking for perfection just change....
And change is not real change if it does nothing,change has to happen the core a deep fundamental shift,this is just shuffling stones around over and over and over......but nothing really changes......it's like growing up in a dysfunctional psycho family or relationship,maybe u agree to change things a little here and there to accommodate one another.....but after awhile u realise nothing really changes,the underlying current is still the same,the same toxicness and human faults that cannot be fixed.....

U can dress up islam.and Christianity to be a little more liberal or homo friendly for the modern times but the underlying rhetoric is still the same.

jw5

Loyal
I know what you mean and what you want, but that's simply not the reality................ so accept the small change and work on it. Or if you don't want to be involved, then hope or pray for it. :wink:

If ur results change nothing what's the point of the results at all?rather than being stuck in a limbo or stalemate in an uncomfortable situation all ur life.......I have seen this situation before,not once not twice but multiple times already
......and I ain't got a lifetime alnor do I want to spend a lifetime playing cheerleader to....

No one is even asking for perfection just change....
And change is not real change if it does nothing,change has to happen the core a deep fundamental shift,this is just shuffling stones around over and over and over......but nothing really changes......it's like growing up in a dysfunctional psycho family,maybe u agree to change things a little here and there to accommodate one another.....but after awhile u realise nothing really changes,the underlying current is still the same,the same toxicness and human faults that cannot be fixed.....

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ng,Amirin and Lam Pa Min be walking off from the Senfkang GRC residents lile the losing PAP Ajunied team.

They won't have the humility to serve as mere grassroot advisors.
All the PAP team members in Sengkang are controversial and unpopular figure, stand alone or collectively. Nobody likes them in the first place and the newly created GRC brought all these 5 goons together, forming a perfect bull-eye to be shot down with one shot by sengkang residents. A perfect demise for the PAP there. Worth celebrating. I am going there to feel the mood tomorrow.