• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP likely 64% to 66%

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sub 60% can already. Send loong off with a thumbs down for his entire tenure as PM. It will be recorded in history how the beginning of the end of the PAP started with the misguided policies of 3G.

It will be a huge victory for the opposite to score 40% of the popular vote despite the massive bribes paid out to the people with our own money under the guise of a covid budget.

Singaporeans, if you want even more bribe money at future elections, make sure you kick the PAP in the backside. The more you kick, the more money you get! :thumbsup:

unnamed.gif

Xisiqomelir

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just want holds in Aljunied and Hougang, plus flips any two of:

• Cotton sheep GRC
  • Small fuck bangla Wuhan GRC
  • East Coast GRC
  • Tan Cheng Bock smash PAPpies GRC

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
PAP govt satisfaction index was 86% in May 2020.
https://blackbox.com.sg/everyone-archive

why the people were so satisfied ? 92% public transport, 85% CPF, 70% cost of living.

if the survey was correct, it is pessimistic for the Opposition. but i still feel that PAP popular vote will drop to 65%.

I find that it is always opposite.

If oppies are optimistic then PAP big win.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find that it is always opposite.

If oppies are optimistic then PAP big win.

i don't know. there was a leaked blackbox political survey online 1 week before the 2011GE. they had PAP popular vote to be around 60%. they got it absolutely right.