• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Serious PAP Lawrence Wong Explains Patiently To Retards Like You Why Singapore Won't Have Lockdown! Stop Trying To Destroy Singapore, Oppies!

PAP Lawrence Wong Explains Patiently To Retards Like You Why Singapore Won't Have Lockdown! Stop Trying To Destroy Singapore, Oppies!

KNN ah wong never say sg wont have lockdown KNN he say a step by step lockdown KNN = lock down you twit KNN

To me herd immunity is the best. N if the 5% are eliminated it will do wonders for the tax payers n the budget because the laggards n economic parasites will no longer be a burden on tax payers. Their suffering n worries also ends. Good for all...a win win situation. The only ones that suffer are the medical Corporations n age care industries because they have no more customers..till the next 5% come about. And the bestest is the rest will gain herd immunity.

The other option is total lockdown. Which is better than these half baked measures lau lan wong is implementing. To me the 1st option is the best. Least economic disruption n major benefits to all

To me herd immunity is the best. N if the 5% are eliminated it will do wonders for the tax payers n the budget because the laggards n economic parasites will no longer be a burden on tax payers. Their suffering n worries also ends. Good for all...a win win situation. The only ones that suffer are the medical Corporations n age care industries because they have no more customers..till the next 5% come about. And the bestest is the rest will gain herd immunity.

The other option is total lockdown. Which is better than these half baked measures lau lan wong is implementing. To me the 1st option is the best. Least economic disruption n major benefits to all

Huh? Wah now you changing tune? Total lockdown is an option for you now?

I thought you worry for those poor and destitute? No economy they suffer? Now you want them dead?

Have you caught covid19 yet? You need go do your part. Quickly go get it then visit your relatives in the deplorable slum they live in. Then go to all the public places and cough and cough so that people can get it!

Dont NATO ok?

Huh? Wah now you changing tune? Total lockdown is an option for you now?

I thought you worry for those poor and destitute? No economy they suffer? Now you want them dead?

Have you caught covid19 yet? You need go do your part. Quickly go get it then visit your relatives in the deplorable slum they live in. Then go to all the public places and cough and cough so that people can get it!

Dont NATO ok?
I said if it's a lockdown go all the way. If not biz as usual so herd immunity will prevail. It's pointless to have half baked measures.

You never said that. You said lockdown is very bad for economy. People lose jobs. Lose livelihood. Lockdown causes more people to die. That's what you said.

Why now change say total lockdown ok?

What happened to your business? Wont it suffer?

Dont change course. Must keep going! The only way to convince Singapore to keep everything open is for everyone in Singpaore to get covid19!

Maybe for your business you can also smear the virus onto your products or order your workers to catch covid19 and not go for testing and spread ar spread ar!

He hasn't answered the question. He is basically saying only AFTER shit hits the fan then next level of measures would be taken..
I agree. It is a real risk the gahmen is just tweaking and adjusting restrictions too many times too frequently. May cause confusion and make their effort ineffective.

Should have just hammer banned one time until things get better and lift restrictions slowly ... instead of going the opposite way of banning things slowly

You never said that. You said lockdown is very bad for economy. People lose jobs. Lose livelihood. Lockdown causes more people to die. That's what you said.

Dont change course. Must keep going! The only way to convince Singapore to keep everything open is for everyone in Singpaore to get covid19!

Maybe for your business you can also smear the virus onto your products or order your workers to catch covid19 and not go for testing and spread ar spread ar!
Dont quote me out of context. Full lockdown or no lockdown...its like taking half ones medicine. I still advocate for herd immunity. If the ppl wants a lockdown..than go full lockdown.

Singaporeans dont want lockdown.

They wait for government to give instruction.

You have changed lah. Last time if talk about lockdown you start saying destroy livelihoods!

KNN my uncle reviewed what ah wong said at 4:00 he said urging sinkie to take these steps seriously means is tcss only KNN there won't be any law or penalty to it so this half lockup have also will be rike don't have KNN

It is election strategy lah.

depending on which “economy”, online economy is booming from purchasing junk online to food and meal delivery to laptop and notebook sales to home spas and “massage” services. just in one week or 6.9 days of lockdown i see packages and boxes stacked at front doors in the neighborhood while walking puppy. there are even bags of fast food sitting idle for hours at doors waiting for diners to retrieve them. diners are either busy with their masseuses or watching and or playing online games such as heroes of mother earth (home).

Har nor!

Meanwhile you have those non-online business owners asking people to get covid19 and quickly die so they can get back to business as usual.

Steady lah!

I sexpect that they might be in the coffin business.

All this fuss over a virus that is a mild infection in more than 80% of those who catch it.

80% is a fantastic measure of many things survival rates included.

If the PAP got an 80% mandate they'd be over the moon.

I used to jump for joy when I scored 80% in chemistry which was my worst subject.

If I had an 80% chance of having sex on a first date I'd be ecstatic.

When a car is ranked 8/10 in a consumer review I'd buy it.

If a cancer sufferer is told that he has a more than 80% chance of survival it's excellent news.

Mind you the mortality rate is even lower. Current figures show that more than 95% will recover although some may have to go through a bad patch in ICU. That's tough but it is not out of the ordinary. I had a cycling friend who was hit by a car and he was in ICU for 10 days.

Another friend had a brain aneurysm and he was in ICU for more than 3 weeks and he's now back with us and fully recovered.

This really is the tyranny of the minority and it is starting to suffocate whole nations.

All this fuss over a virus that is a mild infection in more than 80% of those who catch it.

80% is a fantastic measure of many things survival rates included.

If the PAP got an 80% mandate they'd be over the moon.

I used to jump for joy when I scored 80% in chemistry which was my worst subject.

If I had an 80% chance of having sex on a first date I'd be ecstatic.

When a car is ranked 8/10 in a consumer review I'd buy it.

If a cancer sufferer is told that he has a more than 80% chance of survival it's excellent news.

Mind you the mortality rate is even lower. Current figures show that more than 95% will recover although some may have to go through a bad patch in ICU. That's tough but it is not out of the ordinary. I had a cycling friend who was hit by a car and he was in ICU for 10 days.

Another friend had a brain aneurysm and he was in ICU for more than 3 weeks and he's now back with us and fully recovered.

This really is the tyranny of the minority and it is starting to suffocate whole nations.
https://www.theglobeandmail.com/wor...ld-end-social-distancing-soon-trump-suggests/

Trump agrees with you Sam!

These are the real killers that humans just ignore :

Pollution kills 9 million per year. That's 25,000 per DAY

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/pollution-9-million-deaths-worldwide-each-year/

Pollution isn't just an unfortunate fact of modern life -- it is a killer. In fact, pollution is linked to about 9 million deaths each year -- three times as many deaths as AIDS, tuberculosis, and malaria combined -- according to a new large report published in The Lancet. It says pollution played a role in one in six of all deaths across the globe in 2015.

The majority of these pollution-related deaths are due to non-communicable diseases caused or exacerbated by exposure to pollution, including asthma, heart disease, stroke, lung cancer, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).

Add to that 1.3 million road accident deaths per year ie 4,000 per day.

Add just those two together. Don't bother adding influenza deaths because the numbers are minuscule in comparison and you're talking about 30,000 deaths DAILY worldwide.

But that's OK because they are spread out evenly over the year so the health system can handle them so news of broken and dead bodies from traffic accidents is not newsworthy and doctors aren't being worked off their feet because the number of doctors has already been budgeted for by the finance ministers and gasping for air and dying an agonising death because of car exhaust fumes that envelope your city isn't as spectacular as scenes of some coronavirus caused coffins. After all it is only the elderly, the asthmatic and the vulnerable that have fallen victims to the emissions from your latest set of flash wheels.

I have not even started talking about deaths and disease caused by alcohol yet.

These are the real killers that humans just ignore :

Pollution kills 9 million per year. That's 25,000 per DAY

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/pollution-9-million-deaths-worldwide-each-year/

Pollution isn't just an unfortunate fact of modern life -- it is a killer. In fact, pollution is linked to about 9 million deaths each year -- three times as many deaths as AIDS, tuberculosis, and malaria combined -- according to a new large report published in The Lancet. It says pollution played a role in one in six of all deaths across the globe in 2015.

The majority of these pollution-related deaths are due to non-communicable diseases caused or exacerbated by exposure to pollution, including asthma, heart disease, stroke, lung cancer, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).

Add to that 1.3 million road accident deaths per year ie 4,000 per day.

Add just those two together. Don't bother adding influenza deaths because the numbers are minuscule in comparison and you're talking about 30,000 deaths DAILY worldwide.

But that's OK because they are spread out evenly over the year so the health system can handle them so news of broken and dead bodies from traffic accidents is not newsworthy and doctors aren't being worked off their feet because the number of doctors has already been budgeted for by the finance ministers and gasping for air and dying an agonising death because of car exhaust fumes that envelope your city isn't as spectacular as scenes of some coronavirus caused coffins. After all it is only the elderly, the asthmatic and the vulnerable that have fallen victims to the emissions from your latest set of flash wheels.

I have not even started talking about deaths and disease caused by alcohol yet.

Yes it is spread out over time.

If you can find a way to spread it out over a period of time this would be good.

A criminal record can also be a small fine to a long custodial sentence....call an apple an apple.

Byebye Penis

I watched that video. When asked why tuition centers were shut down instead of schools, he just couldn't answer properly.