• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

PAP in historical low points - GST hike will still fuck 60% voters

There is no escaped about it. Those poor farts in Jurong GRC and across the western part of Singapore will have their HDB reached Zero value in the next 5 years, no taker to help them downgrade their flat, no CPF for their retirement, cost of livings will go up with GST hike. That is the best gift they have chosen from PAP.

60% VOTERS in Western side of Singapore should not complain to anyone. They deserved to be ignored and fucked by PAP since it has officially became a secured PAP turf. No motivation nor sweat for PAP to continue working hard there. Fucked them Good in the ass for the next painful 5 years.

In the mean time, I will be heading to Sengkang and soak in the mood of Eastern Part of Singapore victory. You guys save many Singaporeans staying in the East Side. More freebies, more porridge, more PAP bowing to your area in the coming 5 years. PAP will try to focus their resources away from West Coast to the East Coast and suck up to you for good! They fear you more than anywhere in Singapore. That is worth celebration for the next many years down the road. You are Singapore beacon of Hope.

I live in the west and I have never voted for the PAP once in my life. It's a PAP stronghold here, although Bock came close. :tongue:

theblackhole

north , south, east , west
all pap strongholds lah
it's a matter of generosity
it's a matte of goodwill
for pap to release which one for a token
to release which one for a song
singapore is all under pap
not west nor east nor north or south
singapore is pap
pap is singapore
you have no choice - all are sinkies

There is no escaped about it. Those poor farts in Jurong GRC and across the western part of Singapore will have their HDB reached Zero value in the next 5 years, no taker to help them downgrade their flat, no CPF for their retirement, cost of livings will go up with GST hike. That is the best gift they have chosen from PAP.

60% VOTERS in Western side of Singapore should not complain to anyone. They deserved to be ignored and fucked by PAP since it has officially became a secured PAP turf. No motivation nor sweat for PAP to continue working hard there. Fucked them Good in the ass for the next painful 5 years.

In the mean time, I will be heading to Sengkang and soak in the mood of Eastern Part of Singapore victory. You guys save many Singaporeans staying in the East Side. More freebies, more porridge, more PAP bowing to your area in the coming 5 years. PAP will try to focus their resources away from West Coast to the East Coast and suck up to you for good! They fear you more than anywhere in Singapore. That is worth celebration for the next many years down the road. You are Singapore beacon of Hope.
KNN my uncle think you will be disappointed to go jurong and see the smirk face of the mg and pg there KNN they will give you a black face if you happen to block their way to the coffee shop for their morning kopi KNN after they sit down they will start kpkb about pap KNN

F those useless PG/MG. Chuck them at Semakau island!