• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP IB thugs

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
no matter what you think or post

I wish you a happy and prosperous Chinese new year of the horse

huat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're early today. Good morning to you Lion. You must already know Lion in Thai is Singtoh and name is also use for the famous beer Singha - so sawasdeekrup Singtoh!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wah...Froggie so early wake up in Bkk ah! :biggrin:

KNS this thread first 3 members come in today all animals wahahahahaha. Had been up since 3.30am knn cannot sleep la don't know why. Kept thinking so many things. Fucking brain just refused to rest.

Sawasdeekrup to you too AhMeng!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
KNS this thread first 3 members come in today all animals wahahahahaha. Had been up since 3.30am knn cannot sleep la don't know why. Kept thinking so many things. Fucking brain just refused to rest.

Sawasdeekrup to you too AhMeng!

3 animals - Lion, Monkey and Frog is a sign...:biggrin: Have a good day!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're early today. Good morning to you Lion. You must already know Lion in Thai is Singtoh and name is also use for the famous beer Singha - so sawasdeekrup Singtoh!

good morning sir
sawadeekrup sir
wish you all the best in the coming lunar new year
may your business boom and boom...:smile:

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I will get the $5 million toto tonight!!! will buy 44, 35, 6 and 8 and other numbers >>> hoot system 10 !!!

joker_claps.gif

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank Sir THUDSIN
I wish you a happy,prosperous and galloping horse year!!

huat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Akechi Mitsuhide

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
my mother pua cheebye bleed non stop. needs to be congratulated for tio cancer.

Ok congrats. :biggrin:

This is what u have to do daily when u report to this forum as a shameless YPAP doggie. :biggrin:

Keep going to one corner and squeeze your balls because all your plots backfired so everyday u will have to see....

my news feeder clones and their siggies assing you / your clones
my football threads - an eyesore to u and your loser sgpools for being incompetent with their shitty odds and no real time betting. :biggrin:
gambling banners to remind u to squeeze your balls (good luck for guessing which ones belonging to my syndicates :biggrin:)

Here

http://i.imgur.com/Ey1uF.jpg?1?8683

Hahahahaha!

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
good morning sir
sawadeekrup sir
wish you all the best in the coming lunar new year
may your business boom and boom...:smile:

True blue ball carrier of those with high infraction powers. Fuck you and your small dick.:oIo::oIo::oIo: