• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP IB thugs

cockeye1918

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not me so dont anyhow say ok. I think its one of those guys he always quarrel with that released their tadpoles into his blackhole.

You never see squirrel fuck? Go google Animal Olympics.

Shitfu shitfu did u just released those tadpoles ?
Squirrel can fuck ?

PaulStanley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
wait patientleeeeeeeeee is just a refuge and an excluse sheer ignorance
good luck!! kongheefattchoy!!!!

How pathetic can yhkuser, one of your peers get, asking forummers to quit this forum after repeated failed attempts to get things going their way. :biggrin:

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
How pathetic can yhkuser, one of your peers get, asking forummers to quit this forum after repeated failed attempts to get things going their way. :biggrin:

hi paul , pls dont mess up the ibs here
you are getting more and more confused
more deluded and getting hallucinations and nightmares...
get some sleep and you will see the truth...the truth is out there my dear friend...the tooth and nothing but the tooth
you and your ib bullshit...just like that clone hunter who claimed that kopi is ltb wauhahhaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no you are wrong!!!

many fartheads and shitheads STILL BELIEVE kopisai is behind all these!!!!!!!!!!!!

anything that is dirty, filthy, disruptive and corrosive is THE WORK OF KOPISAI!!!

PLEASE ENLIGHTEN FARTHEADS AND SHITHEADS LIKE XINGGUY, AH MENG, IHP, BKT, COCKEYED, JSWC, AND ALL THE OPPO SHITHEADS HERE WHO GOT NOTHING BETTER THAN TO LYNCH AND GANGBANG KOPISAI!!!

KOPISAI IS RESPONSIBLE FOR EVERYTHING!!!!! HE SHOULD BE KILLED AND EXTERMINATED!!!!

KNNBCCB, Don't come here and talk so much cock lah :oIo:​
I have already shown you and the brothers here the two CB PMs that you sent me.

Now substantiate your claim that those are doctored otherwise you are just a pathological liar and a slime ball.

Time to tighten the noose on this CB Kia Lionheart aka Kopiuncle aka ilovesingapore aka theblackhole aka tigerbright

*** deleted ***
*** To see full post, click here ***

Now, CB Kia don't just say doctored this doctored that, show us a shred of evidence that it is doctored to substantiate your claim.

Otherwise you are just a fucking pathological liar, KNNBCCB.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNBCCB, Don't come here and talk so much cock lah :oIo:​
I have already shown you and the brothers here the two CB PMs that you sent me.

Now substantiate your claim that those are doctored otherwise you are just a pathological liar and a slime ball.

write so much for fuck!
if the surgeon did not open the abdomen
how come got scalpel in the abdomen!
go and fuck yourself stupid lah
still crying over spilled milk
like that cheesy pussy tootsie smelly vulval mouth
there is no need to shout so loud with your vuval mouth
shut so loud for fuck! you are wrong means you are fucked!!!

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
write so much for fuck!

Fuck Your Mother Chao Chee Bye! Go give dogs fuck! 59044!
:oIo::kma:

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
write so much for fuck!

KNNBCCB, CB Kia.
The surgeon is you who left the scalpel in the abdomen. I am just showing you an x-ray of your misdeed aka malpractice.

Until you can substantiate your claim that it is doctored, you are a just aPATHOLOGICAL LIAR AND A SLIME BALL.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNNBCCB, CB Kia.
The surgeon is you who left the scalpel in the abdomen. I am just showing you an x-ray of your misdeed aka malpractice.

Until you can substantiate your claim that it is doctored, you are a just aPATHOLOGICAL LIAR AND A SLIME BALL.

there is nothing to prove or disprove.
kopi was not the surgeon.
he did not perform any operation.
you go and ask your father who left the scalpel.
must be someone cast kongtow on your abdomen!
see for yourself your abdome got opened or not..
please, dont behave like that screwballed jw5 okay
no need to shout so loud here...i see you have called all your thugs here to support your fartup hypothesis...
you are one fucktard limp who can't even take a vulgar PM - you are damned fucking useless lah!!!