• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP GOVT is getting more corrupted by each day

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Soon we will find SG worst than Malaysia or even Indonesia. The PAP Govt's fake CLEAN System is falling apart and the classic non-LEEgalized corruptions are rampant.

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/cna/20091117/tap-745-two-men-charged-attempting-get-s-231650b.html

Two men charged with attempting to get sexual favours

Channel NewsAsia - Tuesday, November 17

Two men charged with attempting to get sexual favours

SINGAPORE: Two men have been charged, separately, with attempting to obtain sexual favours in return for turning a blind eye on smoking offenders.

One of them is 32—year—old Mohamed Rafi Abdul Alim who was employed by Certis—CISCO Security and attached to the National Environment Agency (NEA) as an enforcement officer.

Along with three other officers, he approached a girl whom he saw smoking with her friends at the basement carpark of Queensway Shopping Centre in March this year.

The girl and her friends were in school uniforms. The officers then took down the students’ particulars and gave them a verbal warning.

However, shortly after this, Mohamed Rafi allegedly sent the girl a text message asking for sexual services. It is believed that he promised not to refer her to the relevant authorities should she give in to his request.

42—year—old Koh Hui Chong, a former NEA officer, faced a similar charge. He noticed a boy in his school uniform smoking at a playground in late April last year.

Koh approached the student and informed him that he will be booked for under—aged smoking. He also asked the boy for his parents’ contact details so that he could speak to them about the matter.

However, the student gave him false information about his father. In response to this, it is believed that Koh approached the boy’s school to obtain the details even though he was not authorised to do so.

Koh then allegedly contacted the boy’s mother in early May last year, asking for sexual services in return for not taking action against her son.

If convicted under the Prevention of Corruption Act, both men could each be jailed up to five years and fined a maximum of S$100,000.

— CNA/so

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of thing happens almost every week, how come we still can top the least corrupted countries index?

Kelong peharps?

Boot Licker

Alfrescian
Loyal
If as a politician I receive multimillion dollars in Salary....I will be very Honest and will never think of being corrupt.....afterall say if I am the MM whose salary is 3.8million dollars plus bonus and other perks may come to 6million dollars and my ONE YEAR SALARY plus BONUS will take a TOILET Cleaner AUNTIE 769 YEARS TO EARN.... (which by the way a Cleaner earning 600.00 per month; with 13th month pay gets $7,800 per year).......BUT THE LOWLY cISCO (cERTIS) GUARD WILL HAVE no INCENTIVE TO BE AS HONEST AS OUR MULTIMILLION $$ POLITICIANS TO BE HONEST.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If as a politician I receive multimillion dollars in Salary....I will be very Honest and will never think of being corrupt.....afterall say if I am the MM whose salary is 3.8million dollars plus bonus and other perks may come to 6million dollars and my ONE YEAR SALARY plus BONUS will take a TOILET Cleaner AUNTIE 769 YEARS TO EARN.... (which by the way a Cleaner earning 600.00 per month; with 13th month pay gets $7,800 per year).......BUT THE LOWLY cISCO (cERTIS) GUARD WILL HAVE no INCENTIVE TO BE AS HONEST AS OUR MULTIMILLION $$ POLITICIANS TO BE HONEST.

Obviously you are are poor man dreaming of becoming rich.

If I am earning 3.8mil dollars + 1mil as honorarium + $1mil as company director fees, I will be wondering why I am not as rich as that Thaksin guy whose private jet is bigger than me. And I will find new means of becoming richer, like taking CPF money from the estate of the poor deceased.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Footballer blew $136,000 a week
Yahoo!7, Patrick Mixdorf - November 20, 2009, 3:59 pm

If the image of the irresponsible pampered athlete is ever going to go away, English Premier League player Obafemi Martins is not going to be the reason. It has been reported that the Newcastle striker was unable to live on, and frequently overdrew, his weekly pay of 75,000 pounds ($A136,040).

The report surfaced in the London Mail on Sunday and seems to go much deeper than just the money he was unable to live on. In a pending case against him by his now former management company, he is being sued for $544,162 for sorting out his financial affairs. The management company, NVA Management, reportedly took care of much of the footballer's affairs and covered him when he overdrew on his weekly earnings. Their responsibilities ended up going much further though.

Living the lavish lifestyle that Martins was used to became an expensive habit. He spent vast sums dining out at expensive restaurants. Likewise, Martins spent much of his earnings on fast cars like his $154,179 Porsche Cayenne. He owned multiple homes, including a multimillion dollar house and a luxurious flat overlooking Newcastle.

Before NVA came into the picture Martins was making no where near the amount of money he could potentially earn. Initially, the company could not even locate documents Martins had signed. NVA was able to secure a massive image deal just for Martins being himself. They were then able to help him earn money he had not even been collecting previously with earnings on Newcastle clothing and sponsorship deals with Pepsi and Nike.

Likewise, NVA had to organise even the minutest details of Martins' life. It became their responsibility to obtain travel visas, passports, and even look after mortgages and valuations on his various homes. All of this meant many trips up to Newcastle for the group just to take care of Martins. In short, the footballer had the company taking care of almost every one of his needs.

Many dream of living the life of a professional athlete. However we have to wonder where the line must be drawn between enjoying sport and the need to live the lifestyle of a professional athlete. Martins had more than enough money each week to live off. When he found it necessary to consistently go beyond his means to live this lifestyle he ran into some very obvious problems.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Truly, singaporeans are also getting more greedy and balls-less.But who cares ? nobody cares ? unless it hits u directly,your family members or your pockets ! Nobody cares in this red dot !