• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess? ICA inspector allegedly received sexual favours from 6 men who wanted help to stay in Singapore

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have noticed a trend when in Pattaya.

Most of the foreigners who are faggots are French - almost 90%. I don't understand. The ones who are not faggots would go after ladyboys instead.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
In these types of cases, I always blame the wife because due to her withholding sex, husband ends up eating outside.
And now because of the wife, the husband ends up in jail.
If I were the children, I'd disown the mother!

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In these types of cases, I always blame the wife because due to her withholding sex, husband ends up eating outside.

So your faggot 'prophet' was cheating on his child bride because she withheld sex from his faggoty dick.

20231208_232018.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You should tell that to your prophet Isaac in the bible who married an underaged girl.

Hahahha

A "three year old" girl who carried pitchers of water for camels???
You're really desperate to make Jewish prophets look like your pedophile mahomet.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/i...favours-6-men-who-wanted-help-stay-singapore?
ICA inspector allegedly received sexual favours from 6 men who wanted help to stay in Singapore

Kannan Morice Rajagopal Jayaram is said to have obtained sex acts from the men between 2022 and February 2023.
PHOTO: The Straits Times

SINGAPORE — An Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) inspector accused of obtaining sexual favours from six men in exchange for helping them with their short-time visit pass applications has been charged in court.

Kannan Morice Rajagopal Jayaram, a 53-year-old Singaporean, faces six corruption charges.

He is said to have obtained sex acts from the men between 2022 and February 2023, as an inducement for helping them remain in Singapore.

During the hearing on Dec 14, District Judge Brenda Tan said the prosecution is ready to take the accused's plea of guilt if he wishes to take that course.

Defence lawyer Tan Wei Chieh said he has to take instructions from his client on how to proceed.

Kannan is out on $30,000 bail, and his case will be heard again on Jan 11, 2024.

The Straits Times has contacted ICA for more information.

In a statement on Dec 14, the Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau said Singapore adopts a zero-tolerance approach towards corruption, adding that the bureau looks into all corruption complaints and reports, including anonymous ones.

If convicted, Kannan can be fined up to $100,000 and jailed for up to five years for each offence.
---------------
vRCCKqG.jpg
He offer his backside ?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Maybe she wasn't three, but nobody disputes that she is a child.

Haha

I do. There's no Biblical information that Rebecca was a child bride.
There are, on the other hand, proof that she was able to consent to her marriage to Isaac. It's very unislamic.

"If the woman is not willing to follow you, you will be free from this my oath" - Genesis 24:8

"And they said, 'We will call the girl and ask her to speak her wishes by her own mouth'. Then they called the girl and said, 'Will you go with this man?' And she said, 'I will go'" - Genesis 24:56-59.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do. There's no Biblical information that Rebecca was a child bride.
There are, on the other hand, proof that she was able to consent to her marriage to Isaac. It's very unislamic.

"If the woman is not willing to follow you, you will be free from this my oath" - Genesis 24:8

"And they said, 'We will call the girl and ask her to speak her wishes by her own mouth'. Then they called the girl and said, 'Will you go with this man?' And she said, 'I will go'" - Genesis 24:56-59.
Exactly what happened to Aisyah.

So you're a hypocrite for calling out Muhammad as a pedo yet consent Isaac?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Exactly what happened to Aisyah.

So you're a hypocrite for calling out Muhammad as a pedo yet consent Isaac?

Rebecca wasn't a child bride. Aisyah was married off to mahomet when she was 6 and she was fucked at 9 years old. Your fake prophet also cheated on Aisyah and the other wives and needed a 'special revelation' from allah to get his wives to stop hounding him for martial infidelity.

Issac is much better than mahomet when we compare their characters.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like all ICA orcifers are realty horny type..:this is their corruption.

I suggest the ICA HQ at lavender reserve 1 floor for “massage” services for their staff to release sexual tension.

They can employ those potential visa applicants in this skill set to try out and get instant approval without the need of hanky panky.