• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP General Chuan Jin And Sinkie Simon Begs Sinkies To Vote Wisely! You Want Singapore To Flop Like UK or HK? Life Isn't As Simple As Flipping Coins!

jw5

Loyal
I still recall news reports of him running from door to door while making house visits before the last elections. Perhaps that is what got him the job of speaker LOL...................... :biggrin:

This kind of partisan lanjiao lang also could become a Speaker of Parliament? LOL! Uniquely Sinkieland. :rolleyes:

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still recall news reports of him running from door to door while making house visits before the last elections. Perhaps that is what got him the job of speaker LOL...................... :biggrin:

me think more likely Health issue. Read somewhere before. body got water or something....

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This kind of partisan lanjiao lang also could become a Speaker of Parliament? LOL! Uniquely Sinkieland. :rolleyes:
Just like an indian speaker of Parliament SUDDENTLY became a reserved Malay president. PAP selection process is Singapore greatest joke.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want a government that is truly accountable to our people and not merely singing sweet nothing rhetorics.
Yes my multimillionaire ministers are good at accounting. They will calculate how to suck sinkie money!

I want a government that is not able to change our Constitution so easily and lightly as and when it suits their convenience such as turning an Indian woman into the President of the Republic of Singapore in a Presidential Election reserved ONLY for the Malays.
Yes my multimillionaire ministers had superpowers to turn an Indian into malay and Ang moh into Chinese!

I want a government that is not all so powerful until it can change the laws with no difficulty at all that enables it to renege on its own promise made to Singaporeans not to return to CPF members their lifelong savings punctually.
Yes my multimillionaire ministers are so powerful that they have the abilities to break their own promises

I don’t want a Parliament that has seen so many of the ruling party members blatantly sleeping on their seats when parliamentary sessions were ongoing
Yes my multimillionaire ministers are setting a good example of how important sleeping is. Each session they are sleeping costs taxpayers millions of dollars.

I also want a government that will never again allow our Parliament to be used as a venue to clear its member/s of whatever accusations that his or her family members or even members of the public hurled at. There are definitely more suitable places for such settlements etc. The list is long.
Yes my highest paid PM in the world (only one use the parliament like this so far) is passing on his life skills if how to ownself clear ownself. Children should learn.

Given all that, I hope that Singaporeans can be braver in the next GE, care more for their families’ and their children’ sake, understand our national issues deeper and vote accordingly. One’s conscience must be anytime bigger than one’s fear. Think!
Yes my multimillionaire ministers encourage sinkies to continue voting them into parliament and enjoy the biggest money sucking mechanism in Singapore. Long live PAP, huat ahhhhhh!
20190419_135729.gif