• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP General Chuan Jin And Sinkie Simon Begs Sinkies To Vote Wisely! You Want Singapore To Flop Like UK or HK? Life Isn't As Simple As Flipping Coins!

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still cheaper than hiring ASEAN politicians who are officially paid 10 times lower than our PM but collect billions in bribes every year.

If you are aware of any wrongdoing regarding the bid for the rubbish collection centre, please alert your nearest RC or CPIB.
Billion Rp still far cheaper than our PM moron

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fake General! But remember, he trained at Sandhurst hor! Always talk bad of the place where you spend taxpayers money?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Change government confirm mean turn for the worse? If everytime also don’t change, then pap won’t be in power in 1959.

I not interested at what pap had done in the past. I only interested what is in for me in the future. If pap continue as per current, then I know I not part of the gravy train. Then y shd I vote for that?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I rather have PAP than a bunch of ASEAN ministers who pay themselves very cheaply on government payroll but collect tens of millions each year in corruption and embezzlement.

A million dollar PAP minister costs his country at least 10 times lesser than any ASEAN minister after you take into account income earned through corrupt practice.

We have capable people in the Opposition to run the country. Ah Meng can run the country better than the present overpaid clowns.

Xisiqomelir

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yo guys, heard that TCJ scored REDCON-2B for his CO stint in 3GDS (possibly because most of the company medics ORD right before ATEC?)

Probably this is why he got demoted and sidelined (hentak kaki).

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We have capable people in the Opposition to run the country. Ah Meng can run the country better than the present overpaid clowns.

Oppies couldn't run a lemonade stand profitably even if their balls depended on it. Look at the mess they made with Aljunied GRC and their SMCs. All my residents agreed that oppie wards are very shabby.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyah
Singapore lang only dare to fight on pavements , roads , expressway , coffeeshops , pubs and disco but when it comes to voting ...
The slave mentality is always there
Need I say more ?

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most Sinkies (including opposition supporters) are not into changing gov. But the consensus is they want greater opposition presences in parliament.

There is a chance pap might want to adopt the tried and tested strategy by making themselves appear weaker than they really are so as to scare voters to think there is a practical chance of pap losing power. And it doesn't help if oppositions are going to campaign as if they are going to become the next gov even when they are not ready for it.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This kind of partisan lanjiao lang also could become a Speaker of Parliament? LOL! Uniquely Sinkieland. :rolleyes:

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
I rather have PAP than a bunch of ASEAN ministers who pay themselves very cheaply on government payroll but collect tens of millions each year in corruption and embezzlement.

A million dollar PAP minister costs his country at least 10 times lesser than any ASEAN minister after you take into account income earned through corrupt practice.

If a six leg cockroach, or a six leg bed bug stand against any of the maggots or maggotess in white, vote the cockroach or bedbug in.
We suffer much less

And we dont hear the cockroach or bedbug laffing and laffing all the way to the fucking banks.