• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Gan kubye: Please tell us how to make CPF better

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
fuck you like you dont know....

you dont know how to read, dunno wtf is going on or you dont know how to surf to this fucking site and get an education

dont pretend to listen and nod as if you are interested when all you are doing is just paying lip service and fucking wayang so that you can go back and shred the paper where our demands are written on....

we have already seen how that fuckeroo boyscout tan chuan jin done with bukit brown and i assume that this wont be any different....

if you wanna make a fucking difference ... release the pof at 55 and let your people decide wtf they wanna do with their fucking money .....

lastly....fuck you...its time for you to go!!!!!

M113tankee

Alfrescian
Loyal
a question about cpf:

currently cpf minisum is 155k. say to simplify things ms is 160k. at 55, your oa and sa will combine to become retirement account. your excess from medisave (after meeting the ma minimum sum which is 40500 now?) will also go into this ra.

you can pledge half of the ms using your property. means pledge 80k max. so if I only have 90k in my ra and I pledge 80k using my property meaning I need to make up another 80k from my ra in order to hit the minimum sum. does that means I can only withdraw 10k at 55 even though I have 90k in my ra?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking wayang buat bodoh PAParasites. What the fuck is the problem, Mr Minister? This issue has been discussed ad nauseam online, in coffee shops and taxis and over mahjong tables, for crying out loud!

Just for the benefit of these Pappy numbskulls, I'll say it again:

1. Give us interest rates on our OA matching inflation rate.

2. Let us withdraw our CPF in full at 55.

CPF is our money: “CPF is your money”: Tan Chuan Jin

Don't you fuckin' tell us how to spend it or dare rob it up from us to benefit your familee and cronies.

OR: If you're really sincere about the aged and elderly not having enough money to live on, then give us universal state pension, with monthly payout upon retirement until death.

Otherwise shut the fuck up, shove your fist up your own arseholes and prepare to be booted out in GE2016.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a question about cpf:

currently cpf minisum is 155k. say to simplify things ms is 160k. at 55, your oa and sa will combine to become retirement account. your excess from medisave (after meeting the ma minimum sum which is 40500 now?) will also go into this ra.

you can pledge half of the ms using your property. means pledge 80k max. so if I only have 90k in my ra and I pledge 80k using my property meaning I need to make up another 80k from my ra in order to hit the minimum sum. does that means I can only withdraw 10k at 55 even though I have 90k in my ra?

Pledge my ass....at 55, I choose whatever I want to do my my BLOOD SWEAT & TEARS MONEY...period. why am I pledging my own money to get my own money...what a fuck up fool you think we are??

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As someone said, these fcuking policies are made by people who have no inkling of what is going on in the real world.
All they know is missing bringing their father to the bird park.

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the Inflation basket denominator is cost of owning car eg COE goes up, inflation goes up. Now, our Minimum Sum according to our scholarly economists, is linked to inflation. Inflation goes up, MS also goes up.
How many Sporeans owns a car, much less nincompoops who buy cars for fun.
Take out this car cost from inflation basket, and the MS sum wont increase so much.
Now, that's a million dollar answer to Mr Gan!!!!

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One of the Inflation basket denominator is cost of owning car eg COE goes up, inflation goes up. Now, our Minimum Sum according to our scholarly economists, is linked to inflation. Inflation goes up, MS also goes up.
How many Sporeans owns a car, much less nincompoops who buy cars for fun.
Take out this car cost from inflation basket, and the MS sum wont increase so much.
Now, that's a million dollar answer to Mr Gan!!!!

More creative accounting from the pap......include inflation figures when it suits them but what about the existing money stuck in the CPF??

why is that not inflation adjusted but flat at a fucking measly 2.5%??

This is a fucking scam and i just want ALL my money back!!!