• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP dog Sear Hock Rong: Many suicides at Bedok Reservoir Since WP took over Aljunied.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: PAP dog Sear Hock Rong: Many suicides at Bedok Reservoir Since WP took over Aljun

Correct lah, why you so cleber.:o

But the application to this face correct bo:confused:

I could only think of hideous. Simi si hideous I also don't know. But I do know it is nothing positive or desirable. Shouldn't hideous refer more to a person's character than face? Where are our England experts? Maybe they can assist.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PAP dog Sear Hock Rong: Many suicides at Bedok Reservoir Since WP took over Aljun

Uncle ram,

I still don't understand:(

1. Meaning you know for a fact that they met and spoke, but you don't know what he said to her

OR

2. You don't even know whether did the Edwin guy and the lady in question met at all:confused:

What really happened was she went with child in hand to WP HQ which is just a street across French Road where she lived. However, WP HQ is for general and national politics discussion, not empowered to act for residents there (Moulmein-Kallang GRC) on personal and family matters. Her ward division is under Edwin Tong. LTK wasn't there that day and there was nothing else we could do but advised her to see Edwin at his MPS.

I don't know what Edwin said to her. The following week, she and her child ended up in Bedok Reservoir. Bedok Reservoir may be geographically or gerrymanderically under Aljunied GRC but it's not administered under Aljunied TC. It's administered under ENV.

You've underlined the answer. I don't know. It was hardly a few minutes. She didn't even entered the office proper, just at the doorside coffeeshop. When she saw a few of us in WP uniform, she enquired. Unfortunately, there were no MP/NCMPs around at that time, she didn't say much too, just "some personal problems." She behaved calmly and looked no cause for concern and we've forgotten it until her news hit the headlines.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lanjiao lah, with this kind of ghost fuck face people living in Bedok Reservoir, how to have good things happening in the area.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Uncle ram,

1. Meaning you know for a fact that they met and spoke, but you don't know what he said to her

OR

2. You don't even know whether did the Edwin guy and the lady in question met at all:confused:

Exactly. I don't know.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

Uncle ram,

Your answer is for number one or number two of my question in the quote below?

Exactly. I don't know.

Uncle ram,

OR

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Uncle ram,

Your answer is for number one or number two of my question in the quote below?

To be clear, I don't know whether she had seen Edwin or if she had, I don't know what transpired between them.

STORMTR00PER

WINNER OF 2011 LAN JIAO HEAD OF THE YEAR

29726_387156594579_621844579_4058137_6632186_n-2.jpg

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Someone (PAP porlumpar) flagged the image for 'abuse' and took it down.

Or bandwidth problem.

Not to worry, here's it is again on another host.

75HFX.png

真是他妈的狗嘴里长不出象牙!!!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

29726_387156594579_621844579_4058137_6632186_n-2.jpg

立即斩首示众! :mad:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's a fact; why are the voters in Aljunied still in denial mode?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

It's a fact; why are the voters in Aljunied still in denial mode?

it is also a fact that there are many other suicides in parts of Singapore which are PAP wards, why are the PAP voters still in denial mode? :confused::confused::confused:

Last edited: