• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP David Ong and a short lesson on how to be a Tua Pau Xian

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The issue is that they will be targeted by our neighbours for espionage thus the sensitivity behind all these. We can monitor some but not all and we can monitor for sometime but not all the time. Thus they are restricted in where they can serve. Over the years there has been inroads and it will continue. The first Malay RSAF pilot was the son of well regarded ISD officer and it helped open the door wider.

In the 90s a Chinese Singaporean SAF Colonel became an agent of Malaysian security. He was detained without trial. So it a question of risk. It will be a long journey now sadly stunted by Malay community pushed into fundamentalism.

Bro, your info always solid. One of them was promoted to eventually to a high rank. They replied more than in kind for what happened all the senior officers in the field were in sync.

Better do research everytime TPX scrooballs posts to make sure to validate whatever he writes is really true or not so far all his past posts have been debunked and full of tok cock especially on the panama canal issue whereby all ships are allowed to pass unless prevented to do so by the US due to a treaty and nothing to do with panama's own decision.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better do research everytime TPX scrooballs posts to make sure to validate whatever he writes is really true or not so far all his past posts have been debunked and full of tok cock especially on the panama canal issue whereby all ships are allowed to pass unless prevented to do so by the US due to a treaty and nothing to do with panama's own decision.

I was misled into thinking the high viewership in this forum was due to the return of scroobal. Now I know better. It was you the bastard son of an Indian father and a Chinese whore mother all along holding this forum afloat. My heartfelt deep remorse for my mistake. LOL.....LOL.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was misled into thinking the high viewership in this forum was due to the return of scroobal. Now I know better. It was you the bastard son of an Indian father and a Chinese whore mother all along holding this forum afloat. My heartfelt deep remorse for my mistake. LOL.....LOL.

wah why you follow me everywhere now. You dumb stalker. No wonder your tpx stories have decreased.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Apparently people have been writing to her directly over the years complimenting her articles. Looks like the gauntlet has been thrown and there is no come back.

It could also be the resentment over decades of family life and she getting the short end of the straw. When she was young she was packed away every school holiday to Old man's brother's house where his mum was, and she was asked to learn cooking from her. While the eldest was schooled in statecraft including things like Russian. So the sibling rivalry must have festered all these. I am as usual take speculative licence here.

Wow now scrooballs adds in his disclaimer right here saying he's just speculating and as usual which means that he himself admits that he has been doing it all along.

Wow a disclaimer right there to cover his ass. So if he's proven wrong hey it's just him speculating which doesn't actually mean anything to be honest. I mean i could also say that LWL was fucking an elephant and that pinky loves to be anal fucked by the jinx 13 inch dildo and then put the same disclaimer that wouldn't actually dissociate me from my earlier statements would it?

Bro for the benefit of the forum gay gang can you change "speculative" to "tuapaoxien?" You know just to tickle their arses?...:wink:.....LOL......LOL

Die die has to save face. Since he got proven wrong and puts in a disclaimer to cover his ass he brings in a clone to somehow throw it off and to accuse his detractors instead of being spiteful but he chose the wrong word or words there. "speculative" by itself would have protected him but the words "i am as usual" means that this asshole has been speculating about things on various topics and subjects all along hence the words i am as usual. It could be construed like "this post of mine here is just the latest one in which i have simply pulled it from my ass without even making sure it is factually accurate since i don't have the means to verify or prove it but just for the sake of showing off how well read, connected i am have chosen to post it as if it were truly factual." :rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not so sure Bro. There is a 3rd group and I suspect the largest group that are not political savvy or not exactly interested in the cut and thrust of politics but enjoy the chicken soup of the soul stories that she likes to write. When she wrote about the Amahs who looked after her and the family, it came across as down-to-earth and provided insight into the most powerful family that we have. When you google her name, the search engine throws out the most asked search using her name and it shows the request for her email address. I am told she gets helluva lot including those the come thru Tan Tock Seng Hospital server.

This group probably overlaps your group 2.

Power ah a 3rd group!

Scrooballs has the know it all on what goes thru the servers of a public hospital! Just simply amazing.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to the TPX table, that's the role of Clone 4. :biggrin:

Actually why does he need so many clones to play the asshole role. He already has mojito, jholmesjr and golden dragon who both play the role of asshole cum clown with no distinct differences.

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Better do research everytime TPX scrooballs posts to make sure to validate whatever he writes is really true or not .

Why validate? For what? Unless one is a journalist, historian or a law maker. Folks here are matured enough to understand what they read.Btw do you feel very happy and satisfied every time a mistake or lie is uncovered? I think you must be quite an interesting guy in real life exposing friend's lies in public.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why validate? For what? Unless one is a journalist, historian or a law maker. Folks here are matured enough to understand what they read.Btw do you feel very happy and satisfied every time a mistake or lie is uncovered? I think you must be quite an interesting guy in real life exposing friend's lies in public.

he makes this forum more interesting. lots of great guys here and he is one of them.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TPX Screwball is so arrogant and treats his personal opinions as facts when it is just simply his rubbish opinions with plenty of TPX and nothing of substance all the time. fucking bloody hell motherfucker. and stop playing the fool with those clones.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How many clones? BTW what does being any of those occupations have to do with exposing others? Following your retarded logic I guess anyone could just make up lies about anyone including public figures. CSJ is actually a mole of pinky and he actually controls temasek.

Don't speak on behalf of others and also scrooballs isn't my friend. Exposing that tpx Fucker isn't comparable to exposing a friend and anything wrong with exposing a friend if he does wrong?

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bro, no point talking sense to these chaps unless you can feed 5000 buggers with 5 loaves of bread and yet have 6 loaves as leftovers.

you can choose to ignore them completely. you can also confront them. best option, imo, is to treat them like stray dogs. Play with them only when you are in the mood. these doggies crave attention.

jw5

Loyal

Quite true, no point exposing the lies of a Forum Resident Tua Pau Xian. :biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quite true, no point exposing the lies of a Forum Resident Tua Pau Xian. :biggrin:

Fuck your gay arse hole you chao ah qua! People flocked back to this forum on the return of scroobal period!. And it has nothing to do with your siao chabor antics of passing out snide remarks at every stall in the market about the TPX. Not all homosexuals are despicable, still you win hands down over George Michael. Hell I think you must have had syphilis of the throat!......LOL......lOL

jw5

Loyal
Actually why does he need so many clones to play the asshole role. He already has mojito, jholmesjr and golden dragon who both play the role of asshole cum clown with no distinct differences.

The TPX suffers from several types of delusions: Delusion of Grandeur (actually he is a nobody); Delusion of being a "real man" (actually he is an ah gua with homosexual tendencies); Delusion of having inside information (actually his bitchy gossips are from 20 years ago); Delusion of being popular in an internet forum (actually his popularity is from one lackey and many clones) :biggrin:

Raider

The TPX suffers from several types of delusions: Delusion of Grandeur (actually he is a nobody); Delusion of being a "real man" (actually he is an ah gua with homosexual tendencies); Delusion of having inside information (actually his bitchy gossips are from 20 years ago); Delusion of being popular in an internet forum (actually his popularity is from one lackey and many clones) :biggrin:

the desire to be popular and wanting to control others overwhelms all. lol:biggrin: