• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Ball Carriers Yingge HK14K claimed that Lim Boo Seng & Adnan Saidi are stupid

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dears brothers and sisters,

what kind of PAP balls carriers do we have in Singapore?
PAP balls carriers like HK14K / Yingge / Kopiuncle now claimed that police shall run from Little India instead of fighting.

where is the fighting spirit? when I was young PAP told me to praise the spirit of Adnan Bin Saidi and Lim Boo Seng to fight and defend for Singapore till last drop of blood.

Sadly PAP balls carriers now are ball less and tell us to run and giving awards to SPF deserters who run away from little india.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
shameful and despicable PAP REGIME IB HK14 YINGGE and Kopiuncle
how much you guys earn from being a PAP IB and why you are so cruel to say that Lim Boo Seng and Adnan Bin Saidi are stupid ?

why you praise the cowards in Little India?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
according to PAP balls carriers IB, history will be rewritten and hero awards will be given to Little India deserters and stupid ITE ward will be given to Lim Boo Seng and Adnan Bin Saidi

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha..ha... Why last Sunday you never rush to Little India to smash up the Indians and go get kill by them??? If not we will put a status of Gingerlyn in Little India and every year 8th of Dec will declare public holiday and the PAP will go put flowers there... Then you will be as steady as Lim Bo Seng and Adnan Saidi...:biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dears brothers and sisters,

what kind of PAP balls carriers do we have in Singapore?
PAP balls carriers like HK14K / Yingge / Kopiuncle now claimed that police shall run from Little India instead of fighting.

where is the fighting spirit? when I was young PAP told me to praise the spirit of Adnan Bin Saidi and Lim Boo Seng to fight and defend for Singapore till last drop of blood.

Sadly PAP balls carriers now are ball less and tell us to run and giving awards to SPF deserters who run away from little india.

ginger dear
please lah, the two scenarios are completely different lah
the " enemy" is different lah - pls lah, how to compare!!!

what ball lickers? me do no licking. the only forum balls and perineum licker is the famous clone hunter and poet JW5 here..

the gravity of the situation and the magnitude of the mob made it imperative that "withdrawal" was the best option. yes, the police could use their firearms and kill the " rioters", but this would make things worse.

and the " target" is not really our " enemy" which should be hunted down and killed ( the Kota Tinggi episode ). they are our fellow workers - innocent, poor workers who are here to help build our country. they are one of us...our fellow brothers....How could you fire into such a crowd? How could you kill your fellow workers? Poor workers from a poor country coming her to help you...They are not our true " enemies" - not our targets. Who knows, one of those rioters could be your worker!!!

There was no reason to confront them and fire and kill them. The SPF did well under such trying conditions and the aftermath of the riot is most admirable. There was no global condemnation of any police brutality at all!!!!!!!!! Our SPF is going to be respected for the way they handled the mob and the riot - WITHOUT FIRING A SINGLE SHOT!!!

This is great achievement which should be admired and applauded!!! Majulah SPF!!! Majulah Singapura!!!

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not understand why I am a PAP IB when I say the SPF is right... You did not read my posting??? I am a ex-police... I still have a lot of friends there... Just whatapps a friend, he told me he was deployed last Sunday... 1 word scary... And they burn all leaves and on standby for the pass 5 days... KNN you never appreciate and only know how to talk cock... What is the difference with those talk cock minister??? The only difference is they are highly paid and you are not... Phui...:kma:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Zappers...standby! Wait for firing orders...:biggrin:

pa gie gie tan lo... worst to worst went back to be a reader...

Just warn you don't the more you zap... Sammy give more points... waste your efforts...:p

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I also do not understand why I am branded a PAP IB.

Those fuckers must be blind, retarded and twisted minds.

Nabeh, I said Government good, they accused me.

I said SPF good, they fucked me/

I said Singapore Boleh, they said I porlampars!

These idiots and shitheads are really blind, retarded and idiotic!!! Esp that Mr Chongcbybin and that MBSSLUTS aks Choncbybin aka MOO THE COW...AKA WIKIPHILE...the whole mafia gang who contributed NOTHING SUBSTANTIAL But fuck people from behind and in the dark!!!

Dont' be afraid of these bastardlets and piglets, fuck them back and let them have a taste of their medicine!! They are a big army, but we can build a bigger army to fuck them dead!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Zappers...standby! Wait for firing orders...:biggrin:

another motherfuckers coward MBSSLUTS2!! - the worse scumbag here in SBF!!! all the clones belong to him and he had bought them , bribed them and commited a hideous crime!!!

so what you got one thousand points!!! go and zap lor !!! motherfucking MBSSLUTS!!!....CONTRIBUTED NOTHING BUT
BULLIES PEOPLE, ZAP PEOPLE AND BLACKMAIL PEOPLE....you are one damned demon in this forum!!!

you had committed one of the most shameful things in this SBF!!! and you are proud of it!!! PHUI!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Just warn you don't the more you zap... Sammy give more points... waste your efforts...:p

don't be afraid of this cyber bully, blackmailer, killer, murderer and back-stabber.....uncle had gone into moderation many times and i am still fighting this motherfucker!! the good will always prevail over the evil!!!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't be afraid of this cyber bully, blackmailer, killer, murderer and back-stabber.....uncle had gone into moderation many times and i am still fighting this motherfucker!! the good will always prevail over the evil!!!

little india spf shall learn your fighting spirit instead of running away like pariah dogs bitten by maggots

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
little india spf shall learn your fighting spirit instead of running away like pariah dogs bitten by maggots

ginger dear
cannot compare like this lah
this is a phantom forum
little india is the real world
all thes sbf cyber bullies are really ball less

just look at this list - how many stabbers uncle got!!!

lordkrishna
angbin
thugsin..thugsin...thugsin...........thugsin
oldfart
jw5...jw5...............jw5......
wikiphile...wikiphile........wikiphile.........
fastbreak
iloveihp....iloveihp...
DONOR..donor.........donor..........donor......... ...DONOR.......
samsengkia...samsengkia...samsengkia.......samseng kia
gwendolene...gwendolene...gwendolene...gwendolene. .
oppoibchief...oppoibchief.....oppoibchief....oppoi bchief
papibchief...papibchief...papibchief...papibchief. ..
mbsslots...mbsslots...mbsslots...mbsslots
cufflinks...cufflinks...cufflinks...cufflinks
joetys..joetys....joetys....joetys...
teamdrifter...teamdrifter
mikec...mikec...mikec...
yanzi
knnbpcb...knnbpcb.....
tfbh...tfbh....
jw5, jw5....cufflinks, cufflinks...jw5...jw5....
fastbreak...fastbrieak
thugsin, thugsin...thugsin...thugsin.....thugsin
donor, donor, donor, donor...waulau donor....donor
DONOR IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST DONORS TO KOPISAI!!!!!!!!!!!!! wahahhaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bro, do not be too close to me... I do not have 4000+ points like you... ha...ha... ( Joking hor... mai angry hor)

I like the way they are entertaining me...:biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

don't worry about mbssluts threat...just look at the list below. uncle kana stabbed to death many times...
from here , you can see who are the clones and who are the handles....and also don't forget, there are also many
infractors too...daily masturbators like ihp, choncbbin and wikiphile.....

lordkrishna
angbin
thugsin..thugsin...thugsin...........thugsin
oldfart
jw5...jw5...............jw5......
wikiphile...wikiphile........wikiphile.........
fastbreak
iloveihp....iloveihp...
DONOR..donor.........donor..........donor......... ...DONOR.......
samsengkia...samsengkia...samsengkia.......samseng kia
gwendolene...gwendolene...gwendolene...gwendolene. .
oppoibchief...oppoibchief.....oppoibchief....oppoi bchief
papibchief...papibchief...papibchief...papibchief. ..
mbsslots...mbsslots...mbsslots...mbsslots
cufflinks...cufflinks...cufflinks...cufflinks
joetys..joetys....joetys....joetys...
teamdrifter...teamdrifter
mikec...mikec...mikec...
yanzi
knnbpcb...knnbpcb.....
tfbh...tfbh....
jw5, jw5....cufflinks, cufflinks...jw5...jw5....
fastbreak...fastbrieak
thugsin, thugsin...thugsin...thugsin.....thugsin
donor, donor, donor, donor...waulau donor....donor
DONOR IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST DONORS TO KOPISAI!!!!!!!!!!!!! wahahhaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!