• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP 4G Leaders - 23 Nov 2018

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20181125-101945.jpg

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lim Tean . 23 nov 2018

The Party Is Over ! It is hilarious to see the State Media go tizzy with speculation that Heng Swee Keat will be PM after Lee Hsien Loong.

May I suggest they are getting way ahead of themselves and being overly presumptuous,and that the Singapore Voters will decide who becomes PM after the next GE.

Anyway, who cares whether it is Heng Swee Keat or Chan Chun Sing who is the PAP’s PM designate?

Both men belong to the same failed cohort in government which has presided over a decline in living standards for the vast majority of Singaporeans, driven up the cost of living to insane levels, widened the inequality gap disastrously and seen more Singaporeans lose their jobs to foreigners than before.

Not to mention neither have the wherewithal to solve the ticking time bomb issue of the declining value of HDB flats.

Instead of celebrations, I know that many Singaporeans will be telling Heng Swee Keat today that the Party is over!

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lim Tean . 23 nov 2018

The Party Is Over ! It is hilarious to see the State Media go tizzy with speculation that Heng Swee Keat will be PM after Lee Hsien Loong.

May I suggest they are getting way ahead of themselves and being overly presumptuous,and that the Singapore Voters will decide who becomes PM after the next GE.

Anyway, who cares whether it is Heng Swee Keat or Chan Chun Sing who is the PAP’s PM designate?

Both men belong to the same failed cohort in government which has presided over a decline in living standards for the vast majority of Singaporeans, driven up the cost of living to insane levels, widened the inequality gap disastrously and seen more Singaporeans lose their jobs to foreigners than before.

Not to mention neither have the wherewithal to solve the ticking time bomb issue of the declining value of HDB flats.

Instead of celebrations, I know that many Singaporeans will be telling Heng Swee Keat today that the Party is over!

He is the 30% Water Hike Minister.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
watch out at holeland-pukit tiuniamah grc. 5g leeder being groomed and mentored by chapcheng to run in next erection. someone there will need to step aside to open up space for him. who will it be? certainly not chapcheng and simi ang.
slack_for_ios_upload_1.jpg

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal

this 2 idiots must be thinking......knn, ho say liao, better than strike toto,
pinky is thinking, you idiots take over my shit...me go eat relac play guitar,
look at the moron keechiu, non stop smiling like dumb and dumber....good gracious, we are in for some interesting times this few years, its gonna get worse