• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP 4G Leaders - 23 Nov 2018

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone would be a better choice than dimwit Chan.

U mean u dont mind this chiakleowbee?

images

jw5

Loyal
That is why you have to vote opposition until PAP becomes the opposition. :wink:

After that happens, if you want to start voting PAP again, it's ok! :biggrin:

Whether they announce or don't announce or whichever stooge becomes PM, you still cannot withdraw your CPF, you still have to endure the ever increasing cost of living from food, utilities to transport, suppression of dissenting views, lease expiry of HDB flats, privileges for PAP elites and their cronies, etc etc.

Life goes on till the day sinkies becomes enlighten that this has to stop. Though I am doubtful as sinkies are generally BALLESS at the polling booth :biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK. Coming election, I and whole family vote for oppie. I make PAP lose.

U and ur whole family dont really help much. U must mobilise those 80% cina to vote against MIW. But then again, dont waste ur time. Typical kiasi kiasu sinkies still vote for miw lah.

jw5

Loyal
I suspect that your 80% estimate is cina women. I'm quite sure that the % of cina men who vote MIW is less than 70%. :biggrin:

U and ur whole family dont really help much. U must mobilise those 80% cina to vote against MIW. But then again, dont waste ur time. Typical kiasi kiasu sinkies still vote for miw lah.

U2Reflect

Alfrescian
Loyal

One family no enough then my family make more familys. Then my many familys go tell other familys vote oppie. I do you all must also do. I go tell them want money back then must not sapport perompak.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suspect that your 80% estimate is cina women. I'm quite sure that the % of cina men who vote MIW is less than 70%. :biggrin:

Tere are Chinese 74.3%, Malay 13.4%, Indian 9.1% (includes Sri Lankan), other 3.2% (2016 est.) Lets make things simple. Concentrate on the 74% cina. Assuming 30% cina voted for WP. We still have balance 34% cina. So compare those 34% and balance of other races 26%, cina still the majority. So now u should know which majority race voted for MIW. Balless!

https://www.indexmundi.com/singapore/demographics_profile.html

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
To me both r dua kali lima. Real embarassment. Given a choice, i rather pick Tharma
I feel the same. Most people do. But the pap seems to think that only chink can be PM at this juncture. Meritocracy and regardless of race, language and religion my two hairy sagging balls!

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://mothership.sg/2018/11/is-heng-swee-keat-next-pm-singapore/

The history of the ruling People’s Action Party (PAP), in terms of leadership transition, is not a long one, especially since there are only three secretary-generals so far. It is true that PMs Lee Hsien Loong and Goh Chok Tong were former 1st ASGs before becoming PM. But not all 1st ASGs went on to become the next PM. As Zaobao noted, “traditionally, an assistant secretary-general takes on the role of a Deputy Prime Minister or the next generation PM or DPM”. For instance, the recently retired 1st ASG is DPM Teo Chee Hean.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the trend
LEE Kuan Yew
Goh Chok Tong
LEE Hsien Loong
Heng Swee Keat/Chan Chun Seng
LEE xx xx?
Long Live Lee A Lee. Huat ahhhhhhh

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Is Heng next PM or not? What is likely? My bookie withholding payment! KNN! :mad::mad::mad:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is why you have to vote opposition until PAP becomes the opposition. :wink:

After that happens, if you want to start voting PAP again, it's ok! :biggrin:

WP is a waste of your vote. What has the WP achieved after so many years in Parliament?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What police rank did Heng acheive? Paging @GoldenDragon

HSK was an Assistant Commissioner of Police (SPF Overseas Scholar).
It looks like he served 14 years with the SPF (probably includes his university days on SPF scholarship), before he was transferred to the Admin Service.
His wife was a President's Scholar and OMS.
Both of them are B.A. Hons in Economics from Cambridge.

https://mustsharenews.com/heng-swee-kiat/

It should be Heng Swee Keat

Last edited: