• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Panicing IAF Neh seeking to buy radar as good as PLA, but sorry no supplier!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Russia & US & Europe all don't have a radar as good as PLA's Ah Neh air fore feel the chill of being nude, and paster US & Russia to supply. But actually they are now both lagging behind Chinese radar development. Putin no worry, but USAF can not in as good position as Putin.

http://mil.news.sina.com.cn/jssd/2017-12-16/doc-ifyptkyk4866630.shtml

面对枭龙升级印度砸钱求购雷达:这回轮到美俄坐不住
面对枭龙升级印度砸钱求购雷达:这回轮到美俄坐不住

印度自研LCA战机在许多人眼中为:一个笑料,整整34年的研制周期,其实,LCA战机的设计相当不错,没什么亮点,也没什么失误可言。完全符合印度军方想象中的轻型战斗机目标,也有一些优点,比如:外挂物管理系统和传感器组合,该机为世界上唯一一种可以整合俄罗斯、法国、北约、非北约、印度制式武器的战机,也许可以称为:独门绝技。

jISt-fypsqka3498586.jpg
LC战机
  如今更试图进行技术升级,比如:换装F414发动机。但是更想换的还是雷达,目前的雷达不令人满意。尤其是对手巴基斯坦的枭龙战机已提出第三批次方案,即将获得重大升级,包括换装新型KLJ-7A型机载有源相控阵火控雷达,其性能有了不小的提高,自然大受巴空军的欢迎,对LCA战机形成了不小的优势。

由于机头空间有限,LCA目前安装的雷达为以色列的LE/M2032火控雷达,性能大体只能相当于枭龙以前使用的KLJ-7型雷达,故而面对枭龙战机升级印度又下狠心砸钱求购雷达,自研雷达已没法考虑,军方不抱什么期待了!

T3yT-fypsqka3498618.jpg
KLJ-7A型机载有源相控阵火控雷达
  2016年12月,印度宣布全球招标采购了约100套主动电子扫描相控阵雷达系统,用于LCA战斗机的后继改进型号,预计金融为18.5亿美元以上。

这回轮到美俄坐不住,原来俄罗斯航电技术并不受印度喜欢,美国雷达又没有进入过印度市场,美俄看着合同拿不到,似乎给了法国人一样好机会。法国为世界有名的航空大国,航电技术也不错的,如今法国泰勒斯公司,以前称为:汤姆逊无线电公司,欧洲第一大军用电子集团,拿手技术之一就是机载雷达。

UJK_-fypsqka3498658.jpg
印度国产的相控阵雷达
  法泰勒斯公司有能力,也愿意为印度提供一款满足要求有源相控阵雷达,对性能也有许诺,比如:探测距离远,可靠性高和多目标跟踪功能等等,我们真没有必要怀疑其技术实力。

d92d-fypsqka3498679.jpg
以色列的相控制雷达已被印度采用,明白其优缺点,如今想要更好的
  也许唯一的问题,印军LCA新款雷达仍遥遥无期,法国人的新雷达刚刚开始在空中平台进行测试,处于研发的初级阶段,号称:可以满足印方的所有要求,何时可以交付却成问题,幸好LCA的生产也一样成问题,似乎足以赶上进度的。当然了,印度的事情太过复杂,不到最后签约,真不知道结果如何!(作者署名:军事天地)

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Given that chinkland doesn't dare to start an actual war against india because india has nukes, what seems to be the problem of being detected by chink radar? The chinks dare to shoot?

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For a country that has never been to war or even fought a single battle, we sure do have a lot of experts on warfare and military strategies.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For a country that has never been to war or even fought a single battle, we sure do have a lot of experts on warfare and military strategies.

We have a lot of military experts in the SAF. They must be experts in the art of war, as indicated on their rank.

march3.jpg

Taksama_b_l

Alfrescian
Loyal
Given that chinkland doesn't dare to start an actual war against india because india has nukes, what seems to be the problem of being detected by chink radar? The chinks dare to shoot?

I can see ABNN ruined in carnage nation completely destroyed and forced by PRC to be annexed and cannibalized by Pakistan in the coming war. Chinese know that they can not leave another 1.x billion of other kinds alive when planet is overpopulated. Why not now, because Chinese know for 1000% sure that they are on an ULTRA STRONG POSITIVE GROWTH PHASE, and flying rapidly forward to gain strong advantages over all else, ABNN, Japs, Ang Moh etc, will soon be far far lagging behind, and by then to finish them all is completely effortless and all at very minimal (negligible) cost. To do it now, it will cost relatively too much more, When time will give Chinese the absolute advantage, then take as much as possible of time.

If I finish off 1 enemy at X$ cost + Y deathtoll on my own today, and will surely cost me just only 1/10 later, I will always wait. Especially when the enemies aren't getting to flee away, and will still be there later. Why not?