• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is what happened when you take Teksi in Jiuhoo

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal

在大马遭德士司机坐地起价 新国女怒:RM20变RM50!​

2023年6月4日

7d7844eb2870f7a6d8708350a359e621-696x725.jpg

(新加坡4日讯)一名新加坡女子申诉,在马来西亚新山关卡搭德士,指德士司机抵达目的地后坐地起价,说好的20令吉车资变50令吉。

该名女子昨日)上午在面子书“人在狮城漂”群组分享,她趁著周末到新山玩,原本想要到新山中央车站(JB Sentral)再私召车前往目的地,但是电召不到车,只好下楼搭德士。

她向一名德士司机询问前往拉庆要多少钱,对方开价20令吉,她心想跟私召车的15令吉相比还行就上了车。

没想到,当他们抵达拉庆时,对方却要她付50令吉。

“我肯定问为什么跟答应的价钱不同,(他)一看我质疑的态度,他立马踩油门飙车不让我下车!”

她指德士司机把她载到一群红色德士附近,炮轰德士司机的行为太“流氓”。

“更离谱的是,我告诉他,我是肯定只给20令吉,他说载我回新山中央车站,那我说好啊,他这时跟我说要多一趟回去的钱!我真的是很无语,是要坑我多一次吗?”

女子最后妥协了,决定给钱走人,不想破坏自己的心情。

她在文末提醒大家到新山时,千万不要在路边或是德士站搭车,用私召车叫车多久都要等。

上述贴文在群组引起热议,不少网民也分享自己的经历。网民Mike Hosc建议,应该拍下无良德士司机的车牌号码,写信给柔佛州务大臣翁哈菲兹投诉,大臣肯定帮她。

网民Ceres Cyc Chu炮轰这样的害群之马,害得她以前开德士的父亲很难赚钱,明明是按表计费却没人敢搭。

有网民透露,公众其实可以到柜台叫车,给了钱拿了票才上车,柜台会按照路程计费,乘客不必直接把钱付给德士司机,虽然也挺贵,但好过被坑。

也有网民声称,曾在柜台买票搭车,司机却仍要额外收费,说是塞车绕了路。

有网民建议,直接搭巴士比较好。

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Trying my hand at translate app with some editing.

(Singapore news on the 4th) A Singaporean woman complained that she took a taxi at the Johor Bahru checkpoint in Malaysia, saying that after arriving at the destination, the taxi driver said the agreed fare of RM20 was changed to RM50.

The woman shared in the Facebook "People Floating in Lion City" group yesterday morning. She took advantage of the weekend to visit Johor Bahru. Originally, she wanted to go to Johor Bahru Central Station (JB Sentral) to her destination, but she couldn't call for a private hire, so she had to go downstairs to take a taxi.

She asked a taxi driver how much it would cost to go to Larkin. The driver offered RM20, and she got into the car compared with the RM15 of the private car.

Unexpectedly, when they arrived in Larkin, the taxi driver asked her to pay RM50.

"I must have asked why it was different from the promised price. As soon as he saw my questionable attitude, he immediately stepped on the accelerator and didn't let me get out of the car!"

She pointed out that the taxi driver took her to a group of red taxis and bombarded the taxi driver for being too "hooligan".

"What's more outrageous is that I told him that I would only give RM20. He said he would take me back to JB Central Station, so I said yes. At this time, he told me that he would have to pay more money to go back! I'm really speechless. Are you going to cheat me one more time?

The woman finally compromised and decided to give money to leave, not wanting to ruin her mood.

At the end of the article, she reminded everyone not to take a ride by the roadside or Teksi Station when they arrived at JB, and to call for private hire car and wait for it.

The above post caused heated discussion in the group, and many netizens also shared their experiences. Netizen Mike Hosc suggested that the license plate number of the unscrupulous taxi driver should be photographed and write to Hon Hafez, the Minister of State of Johor, to complain. The Minister will definitely help her.

Netizen Ceres Cyc Chu bombarded such a black sheep, which made it difficult for others to make money. Obviously, it was not charged according to the meter, but no one dared to complain.

Some netizens revealed that the public can actually call a taxi at the counter and get a ticket before getting on the bus. The counter will charge according to the distance. Passengers do not have to pay the Teksi driver directly. Although it is quite expensive, it is better than being cheated.

Some netizens also claimed that they had bought a ticket at the counter for a ride, but the driver still had to pay an extra fee, saying that there was a traffic jam and a detour.

Some netizens suggest that it is better to take the bus directly.

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a reason why GRAB was started in MY, it is to address all these issues
Seems like we have too long peaceful time & forgotten about their Teksi punks
Die die never use their service .... always Grab & nothing else