• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [Pakistan] - Christian woman sentenced to death for insulting Islam

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Shallow knowledge of Islam. Go copy, paste and spam lah. Tat ur forte.

My knowledge of islam is very spot-on. Much better than most muslims, including yourself and your scholars. Islam got too many skeletons to hide. That's why need blasphemy laws to cover up.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My knowledge of islam is very spot-on. Much better than most muslims, including yourself and your scholars. Islam got too many skeletons to hide. That's why need blasphemy laws to cover up.

As far as i am concerned ur knowledge of Islam is zero. All u get was copy paste spam....all fm social media. Sm even fake info. U want genuine info quote me from the Quran. But i know u cant.

Gone are the days when i can spar with fellow xtians/atheist. Exchanges, debate...intellectually of course.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Gone are the days when i can spar with fellow xtians/atheist. Exchanges, debate...intellectually of course.

Knn, spar intellectually??

You already support muslims telling lies and fabricating blasphemy charge. Like that still want to spar intellectually?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knn, spar intellectually??

You already support muslims telling lies and fabricating blasphemy charge. Like that still want to spar intellectually?

When we discuss, we quote fm the scripture. Tats y i said ur knowledge of Islam is ZERO:roflmao: