• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [Pakistan] - Christian woman sentenced to death for insulting Islam

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Christian woman (who is a young mother of 5 children) was working in the fields alongside several Muslim women who refused to drink from the same water supply as an “unclean” Christian. This sparked an argument between the women.

Several days later a local imam, who was not even present during the argument, reported to the religious authorities that the Christian woman had defamed the Prophet.

Despite her insistence that she was being persecuted for her faith, the Christian woman was sentenced to death the following year.

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/christian-woman-death-row-pakistan-235424365.html

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
IQ and RACE … what do you expect from these countries. Started the fire, but when the wind blows against them … play the victim card. It also happened to our close neighbor … several times.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not surprised by such persecution by the members of the so-called "religion of peace" which hypocritically claimed that "there is no compulsion in religion" but whose false prophet called his followers to kill all non-believers in the name of his invented false god.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All Muslims and Christians should sentence one another to death. The best solution for the Earth to get rid of these idiots!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Or try insulting the king of thailand.

Or try insulting buddhism in Myanmar or thailand

Except that the woman did not insult islam. All that is needed is for muslims to false accuse her of blasphemy. The muslim mob, the muslim scholars and the muslim judiciary will take care of the rest. Just like the ahok case.

Our repeated exchange shows that whoami is supportive of jailing people for 'insulting' islam.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Except that the woman did not insult islam. All that is needed is for muslims to false accuse her of blasphemy. The muslim mob, the muslim scholars and the muslim judiciary will take care of the rest. Just like the ahok case.

Our repeated exchange shows that whoami is supportive of jailing people for 'insulting' islam.

Ahok case again? Run out of topic issit? Told u many times leow why ah hok was jailed. Dont wish to repeat again and again.

So do u support those who were jailed for "insulting" the kings/religion?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ahok case again? Run out of topic issit? Told u many times leow why ah hok was jailed. Dont wish to repeat again and again.

So do u support those who were jailed for "insulting" the kings/religion?

Do you support jailing people on fabricated lies? It seems like you do and that is the teachings of islam. Nearly all the blasphemy cases were brought by muslims against non-muslims.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Y never ans my question?

Why you never answer my question?

Do you support jailing people on fabricated lies? It seems like you do and that is the teachings of islam. Nearly all the blasphemy cases were brought by muslims against non-muslims.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U answer then i will answer urs. No need to kip repeating and spamming, old man

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
U answer then i will answer urs. No need to kip repeating and spamming, old man

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If muslims don't make up lies against their non-muslim neighbours, I worry. It's expected and it is taught in nearly every mosque worldwide by their 'respected scholars'. Any idiot can be a muslim scholar. Just be as intolerant as possible, support FGM, support pedophilia, support persecution of non-muslims and scream 'death to israel' and 'death to america'.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Shallow knowledge of Islam. Go copy, paste and spam lah. Tat ur forte.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Shallow knowledge of Islam. Go copy, paste and spam lah. Tat ur forte.

Waiting for you to explain why you support muslims who fabricate lies and fake blasphemy accusation against non-muslims.

Looks like quran only muslims are as supportive of lying and attacking non-muslims as the quran-hadith muslims. Two sides of the same coin.