• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

paikia ask police to wait until they finish mahjong session b4 taking statement..LOL

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: paikia ask police to wait until they finish mahjong session b4 taking statement.

Voluntarily causing hurt (VCH) under section 323 is non-seizable unless it is a road bully case. Police can, if they want to, arrest those who assaulted the old man but arrest is to prevent breach of public peace not VCH.

Certain forms of gambling is perfectly legal - Exemption to the Common Gaming Houses Act. No need to wait for game to be over if investigation is needed.

Wah lan eh! These police, ex-police and gangsters are running their own law kingdom here! If want to can arrest, if they don't want to arrest nevermind. Wah lan eh!

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: paikia ask police to wait until they finish mahjong session b4 taking statement.

Wah lan eh! These police, ex-police and gangsters are running their own law kingdom here! If want to can arrest, if they don't want to arrest nevermind. Wah lan eh!

If the victim was a VIP, sure arrest. Hahahaa. That's life and the reality here. Take for example, you verbally threaten an 'elite'. That's criminal intimidation. If the same threat was uttered to a nobody, that's verbal threat.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If the victim was a VIP, sure arrest. Hahahaa. That's life and the reality here. Take for example, you verbally threaten an 'elite'. That's criminal intimidation. If the same threat was uttered to a nobody, that's verbal threat.

Are you a "MEMBER"???

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What's the big deal. Re-read my post. That's a pesky rich old fuck disturbing perfectly legal social activities. Anyway, I didn't lay a finger on him personally. One of the mahjong kakis was enough to send him to hospital. I actually told him enough already, don't break his limbs. As for the police, many of us there are ex-police too. We know the law. Police can't arrest us. They can request for identity verification and statement taking. No problem, no big deal. But have to follow legal mahjong law too and wait. You want to stop the game? We were not playing very big but just $1/2 capped at 6 doubles = $128 per player limit per round. Pay us all four players $128 each (total $512) and we can stop the game, that even the younger police nowadays can understand, some of them played with us occasionally too.

so it's really your group that gambles over there and whacked up the old man?

really?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What's the big deal. Re-read my post. That's a pesky rich old fuck disturbing perfectly legal social activities. Anyway, I didn't lay a finger on him personally. One of the mahjong kakis was enough to send him to hospital. I actually told him enough already, don't break his limbs. As for the police, many of us there are ex-police too. We know the law. Police can't arrest us. They can request for identity verification and statement taking. No problem, no big deal. But have to follow legal mahjong law too and wait. You want to stop the game? We were not playing very big but just $1/2 capped at 6 doubles = $128 per player limit per round. Pay us all four players $128 each (total $512) and we can stop the game, that even the younger police nowadays can understand, some of them played with us occasionally too.

All bully one old man. Just tell him to get lost no need to beat him.

Lian9

Alfrescian
Loyal

even if old man kl, so many pple beat him up. not very gentlemen, wud even consider as cowardly.

so dun even talk abt pai kia la, will be e laughin stock of many.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tell? You go try. Some people abuse alcohol as excuse go wild. Some kids abuse their minor status to throw tantrums over unreasonable demands. Some old folks abuse their elderly status and get unreasonably pesky. I was annoyed too but won't beat them up. But again, I won't stop others who can't take it and beat them up. I'll only stop them when it risks limbs or life. There's nothing cowardly or ungentlemanly about that. The only coward non-gentleman there was his son.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tell? You go try. Some people abuse alcohol as excuse go wild. Some kids abuse their minor status to throw tantrums over unreasonable demands. Some old folks abuse their elderly status and get unreasonably pesky. I was annoyed too but won't beat them up. But again, I won't stop others who can't take it and beat them up. I'll only stop them when it risks limbs or life. There's nothing cowardly or ungentlemanly about that. The only coward non-gentleman there was his son.

Why? Cos his son chose to call police rather than fight 1 against your group?