• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Paid Shit Times article gets mocked by netizen!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
There is another alternative. We know PAP will never let go of trying to control the msm. But this time they will move into socmed.
One of the outfits That they will possibly acquire a big influence is mothership.
From its reporting, mothership appears to be moving in tandem with PAP messaging.
Well then, mothership would eventually go the way of shit times. Readers, netizens are not as daft as the pap think. If it looks and quacks like a duck.......

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
K.N.N.

Me waistline more big big than manhole's diameter.
Cannot even squeeze in.
Hows to fall into it????

Btw, gots Womanholes, Limpeh can lah.. :biggrin:
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
96011_060514-wabc-sager5pm-massapequa-manhole-vid.jpg

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was one time we took a SIA plane back to Australia and Took Shit Times news paper back home hoping to use it for my dog to poop at the garden.

When I place the shit times paper on the floor my dog just sniff sniff and walk away and shit away from the paper!!!

Even dogs can smell the shitty times story smelly!! Lol

RogerK

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SPH dont even dare to reveal fatty ng's celery, why so secretive?

https://blog.moneysmart.sg/career/ceo-salary-singapore/
Apr 2019

7 high-profile CEOs in Singapore – what’s their salary?
CEO (name of)CompanyAnnual salary in S$
Piyush GuptaDBS$11.9 million
Desmond KuekSMRT$1.87 million
Chua Sock KoongSingtel$6.56 million
Min-Liang TanRazer$11.98 million
Lee Chee KoonCapitaLand$4 to $4.25 million
Ng Yat ChungSPH$1.9 million
Goh Choon PhongSingapore Airlines$4.32 million

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, some people need the papers for dog poo poo....

Going forward, I see three possible scenarios for shit times.

-pap allows SPH to stop being their mouth piece, and report fair, balanced and unbiased news that do not insult the reader's intelligence
-mandate that each household must subscribe. In this case, they will stand to lose more votes
-close the fucking company down