• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Paid Shit Times article gets mocked by netizen!

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
https://tinyurI.com/y25xpr7m

8juGy97.png

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the past, every morning when I go to school or work, I would see at least 15-20 stacks of the Shitty Times lying at the lift lobby waiting to be distributed to the various households who had ordered them. Nowadays, I only see 2-3 stacks. The job of newspaper deliveryman will soon be obsolete.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the past, every morning when I go to school or work, I would see at least 15-20 stacks of the Shitty Times lying at the lift lobby waiting to be distributed to the various households who had ordered them. Nowadays, I only see 2-3 stacks. The job of newspaper deliveryman will soon be obsolete.
Newspaper man should use this network to deliver milk, eggs, breakfast etc

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Shitty Times has gone downhill ever since Ng Yat Chung became SPH's CEO. The bar was already very low, but he made it even lower. :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Going forward, I see three possible scenarios for shit times.

-pap allows SPH to stop being their mouth piece, and report fair, balanced and unbiased news that do not insult the reader's intelligence
-mandate that each household must subscribe. In this case, they will stand to lose more votes
-close the fucking company down

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

-pap allows SPH to stop being their mouth piece, and report fair, balanced and unbiased news that do not insult the reader's intelligence
-mandate that each household must subscribe. In this case, they will stand to lose more votes

The 3rd possibility is most likely, but my dog would need something to shit on.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal

fourth scenario
no more print version
all e version
lots of cost savings in materials and ink and retrench more people in the print side to save even more money

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Silly man you three scene all wrong. The general is there to purge the dead wood reduce operating cost. It will be buy out by Temasek mark my words. :cool:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is another alternative. We know PAP will never let go of trying to control the msm. But this time they will move into socmed.
One of the outfits That they will possibly acquire a big influence is mothership.
From its reporting, mothership appears to be moving in tandem with PAP messaging.

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal

K.N.N.

Balls2U was right.
Rast time can see stacks of newspapers everywhere.

Limpeh can puts table by roadside sells newspaper earning 6.9 cents per kopi.
So many many other LauAhPeks stand around to see 4D results.
Maybe @sweetiepie Uncle was among them.?

Limpeh can collect newspapers for karang-guni.
KNN -- now, how to earn these Sextra money????.