• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

paging Leongsam .... has traffic improved in your forum since rtn of scroo?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Up for awareness of the sins of my mudland neighbours. Some evil sinkies and mudkanders love to listen to slanders without evidence and die die proclaimed you full of sins and insist you are not admitting due to PRIDE. Not guilty means not guilty, nothing to do with pride. Damn evil hearted people.
hey derfatfugs, you've been caught out giving thought-provoking, mind-boogling and epoch-making advice to "exercise and loose some weight" with evidence in the other thread, so don't wriggle your way out and waddle about.
now trying to be another clone-hunter but you are already both rolled and larded into one and the same, fatfugs!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This case shows that it doesn't matter what's the truth but who said it. Someone can just deny by giving filmsy excuses and all flocked to say must be the truth while I denied by swearing explode to a million pieces if the allegations are true and evil hearted people still die die say I am guilty and don't admit only due to pride. Who are these people who flocked to support Glockman? Fellow bullies and mudlander trash! Pui!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This case shows that it doesn't matter what's the truth but who said it. Someone can just deny by giving filmsy excuses and all flocked to say must be the truth while I denied by swearing explode to a million pieces if the allegations are true and evil hearted people still die die say I am guilty and don't admit only due to pride. Who are these people who flocked to support Glockman? Fellow bullies and mudlander trash! Pui!

you want kuku? he wants to be your fb.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey derfatfugs, you've been caught out giving thought-provoking, mind-boogling and epoch-making advice to "exercise and loose some weight" with evidence in the other thread, so don't wriggle your way out and waddle about.
now trying to be another clone-hunter but you are already both rolled and larded into one and the same, fatfugs!

How many times you going to repeat your lies, mudland trash arrogant bastard? No I was not caught out at all. Your so called evidence clearly showed I was not giving advice in that thread that you were bullying fat people. Instead I was telling you to stop bullying them and emphasised I was not siding fat people who can lose weight by diet and exercise. But you arrogant mudland trash twisted it to your liking and keep repeating your lies hoping to turn into truth I am giving advice. Just so that you can mock me as giving advice and yet fat. Both of which are not true.

On the other hand, you are the one caught out shouting I am caught when gsfosnis alleged I said life is not precious. Now proven he has no screenshot to show. And you are caught shouting I am caught based on nothing. LIAR!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Glockman is a regular and contributes to the forum.

Look who is ranking forummers again by calling someone a contributor. So i am not a contributor while Glockman is? You sure? Go see those threads I started on foreigner doctor etc in the last five years. Everyone is entitled to post and not according to your assessment of quality. Who do you think you are?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

Don't stress yourself out with clones, online personas, online conversations. The real world is already plenty stressful enough. We should come to this forum to blow off steam, have fun and learn a thing or two. Peace out.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because we were in the thick of the GE, that's why I logged in regularly then. Also, asking Sam to confirm or not confirm your list (I gather he ignored it) means nothing. I created that nipple thread because the GE was over and most of us were disappointed with the results (sam had earlier created a nude cycling thread). I had no idea of your Sinkie clone thread. I logged in recently because of the BB BE. Wanted to read what others have to say, and perhaps add in my 2 cents. Listen, whether you believe me or not, that's immaterial. But don't put yourself through this senseless witch hunt (rather a clone hunt) and become paranoid. We are all merely online personas here. I don't care about clones, I just treat each one as a separate persona. Makes life easier. :smile:

No that's not true. You were logging in if not daily, also regularly, way before GE and that's how I first come to realise you and Sinkie are clones upping threads whenever I am around. And no Leongsam did not ignore my request, he did reply in an indirect way that clones are like different makes of cars. Unlike jw5 case, he did not outright refute my list at all.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not divulge who are members nor thier clones. Its your own uninvited imagination. Please stop using my good name to tar your enemies. It does not gel with me, you twit

Leongsam

You are the hypocrite making use of Leongsam to tar your enemy - ME - so stop acting righteous when you are a piece of shit. And just to clarify to all, I created that thread to ask Leongsam then was due to there was some discussion ongoing then about jw5 list of clones and leongsam was saying he knows they are clones or not. That's why I created the list of Sinkie clones to ask leongsam to confirm whether these are clones, which he did confirm indirectly by not saying they are not clones.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't stress yourself out with clones, online personas, online conversations. The real world is already plenty stressful enough. We should come to this forum to blow off steam, have fun and learn a thing or two. Peace out.

No I am not stressed at all after I realised the conspiracy by psychopath Sinkie and clones. I only wish to seek justice against these jiu hu kia bastards who spread lies of me.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
No that's not true. You were logging in if not daily, also regularly, way before GE and that's how I first come to realise you and Sinkie are clones upping threads whenever I am around. And no Leongsam did not ignore my request, he did reply in an indirect way that clones are like different makes of cars. Unlike jw5 case, he did not outright refute my list at all.

I do log in periodically, but my logging in intensifies during elections. Yes, clones are like different makes of cars, different characteristics, different quality. Namely different personas. I wish Sam had outrightly refuted your list, as far as my nick is concerned. So you have one less reason to be paranoid.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do log in periodically, but my logging in intensifies during elections. Yes, clones are like different makes of cars, different characteristics, different quality. Namely different personas. I wish Sam had outrightly refuted your list, as far as my nick is concerned. So you have one less reason to be paranoid.

It doesn't matter to me Leongsam refute my list or not. I already know before my asking that those are Sinkie clones, including you.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Look who is ranking forummers again by calling someone a contributor. So i am not a contributor while Glockman is? You sure? Go see those threads I started on foreigner doctor etc in the last five years. Everyone is entitled to post and not according to your assessment of quality. Who do you think you are?

medicine time!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No reply from mudland trash Onitsuka. Hey Onitsuka so no sins I have that you don't have? Yet you feel entitled to give that disparaging analogy of me being a sinner with nothing to offer but sins. Pui!

Tsk tsk tsk I always minded my own business but this kind of hypocrisy from arrogant bastard mudland trash like Onitsuka really lowlife behaviour deserved a return greeting from me. Why mudland trash feel so entitled to spread lies, half truths and cast aspersions on others?

Ok since mudland trash like to say other people got sins, now is my turn to talk about sins of my mudland neighbours. In my JB housing estate, or rather in my row of neighbours, I observed two houses with cohabiting couples before married - one got married after shotgun and both married with void deck equivalent wedding at the car front porch (remember Amy cheong Msian laughing at Sporean Malay void deck wedding? LOL!) Oh there is one house with gays too.

All are sins according to Bible standard. Actually I don't give a damn to all these sins. None of my business but since mudland trash like Onitsuka behaved so righteous with high morals and love to slander others with lies, half truths and cast aspersion using disparaging analogy; then it's time for me to expose the reality of their own kind and my mudland neighbours' sins. Btw none of those sins apply to me. Hahahah I can only say they are like that and that's why they think everyone is like themselves.

Up for awareness of the sins of my mudland neighbours. Sinkie clone Rurouni where are you? Please go preach on repentance for sins to your fellow mudlanders.

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the hypocrite making use of Leongsam to tar your enemy - ME - so stop acting righteous when you are a piece of shit. And just to clarify to all, I created that thread to ask Leongsam then was due to there was some discussion ongoing then about jw5 list of clones and leongsam was saying he knows they are clones or not. That's why I created the list of Sinkie clones to ask leongsam to confirm whether these are clones, which he did confirm indirectly by not saying they are not clones.

I am ominipresent you twit. Do you know know the amount of complaints I've been receiving against you is staggering and stacking up like yellow pages.

I am not interested in your clone wars neither am I interested in your continued antic to disrupt threads. Go grow some balls and have a meaningful debate per se instead of just jumping between defamation calling police and expletives. Seriously I doubt you have any sympathy votes to begin with.

If you cannot learn to behave, I promise I will fix it and it will be something that will teach you manners and netiquette.

Leongsam

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop telling lies. You virus and semaj2357 are the ultimate thread disrupters who followed me around like mad dogs and insulting me non-stop. You are the ones who can't debate to win but resort to name calling and continued despite my ignoring. Until I decided to return all the fucking insults back to your well deserved family members.

I am ominipresent you twit. Do you know know the amount of complaints I've been receiving against you is staggering and stacking up like yellow pages.

I am not interested in your clone wars neither am I interested in your continued antic to disrupt threads. Go grow some balls and have a meaningful debate per se instead of just jumping between defamation calling police and expletives. Seriously I doubt you have any sympathy votes to begin with.

If you cannot learn to behave, I promise I will fix it and it will be something that will teach you manners and netiquette.

Leongsam

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stop telling lies. You virus and semaj2357 are the ultimate thread disrupters who followed me around like mad dogs and insulting me non-stop. You are the ones who can't debate to win but resort to name calling and continued despite my ignoring. Until I decided to return all the fucking insults back to your well deserved family members.

If you feel insulted then I suggest you go and reflect on yourself taking on so many forummers in these unsolicited spams of yours. I have tartars at the gate each time you participated in a new post and incited others who quietly reported back to me calling for your head for troll baits. It only reiterated that there are 9 fingers pointing back at you each time you damned someone else. You think I don't have better things to do and answer to these complaints about you. Have you no shame?

Leongsam

Last edited: