• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Paging for Tracytan866 - Bi-Election coming. Please return to contribute

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The past is water under the bridge. We need your inputs regarding just how fucked up the PAP really is.

jw5

Loyal
This has worked before on a gullible moron. Maybe it will work on Tracy too. :wink:

Bring back TracyTan866! :biggrin:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Advise vs Advice
Lose vs Loose
Complain vs Complaint
Worse vs Worst
By-election vs Bi-election (no such word except maybe when two or more candidates are bisexuals)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tracy won't bite because she knows that it doesn't really matter.

Still, at least he got paged

I wonder if there will ever be a thread saying "jw5 please, please, pretty please come back here cos we wanna hear the repetitive rantings and deranged poetic stylings of a gay albino fuckwad".

Lololololol.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tracy won't bite because she knows that it doesn't really matter.

Still, at least he got paged

I wonder if there will ever be a thread saying "jw5 please, please, pretty please come back here cos we wanna hear the repetitive rantings and deranged poetic stylings of a gay albino fuckwad".

Lololololol.

if have, i tok. btw, is he gay or eunuch

hawkeye1819

jw5

Loyal
Let's try this again. Even the Manipulative Yet Needy Gullible Moron had to be persuaded a few times, let alone someone brighter like Tracy. :biggrin:

Bring back TracyTan866!

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Let's try this again. Even the Manipulative Yet Needy Gullible Moron had to be persuaded a few times, let alone someone brighter like Tracy. :biggrin:

Don't you get tired of this shit? :rolleyes: We all have our character flaws. Tell me who's perfect?

jw5

Loyal
Don't you get tired of this shit? :rolleyes: We all have our character flaws. Tell me who's perfect?

Nobody. Just trying to negate a little the overtheboard praise from his clones and also get TracyTan866 back. Relax, it won't be overdone on my part. :wink:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Nobody. Just trying to negate a little the overtheboard praise from his clones and also get TracyTan866 back. Relax, it won't be overdone on my part. :wink:

One of the hallmarks of a democracy is the way people who hate each other can co-exist in the same building.