• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

paging for Goh Meng Seng - thousands of forummers await your input

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Goh Meng Seng, your august presence is needed here.

Please come in and give your take on David, Wendy, conflict of interest, the by election and how the vote may go

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
confirmed Goh Meng Seng is a PAP puppet.
otherwise, why Goh Meng Seng does not report the corruption case to CPIB?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Goh Meng Seng, your august presence is needed here.

Please come in and give your take on David, Wendy, conflict of interest, the by election and how the vote may go

I just realised the paging service was shut down a long time ago. No wonder nobody responds.

208d0f7bfe0413c46b2bc80ad258d63b.jpg

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Goh Meng Seng is PAP mole,
he asked people to forgive David Ong.
Can you believe this? Mr Goh, are you PAP or PPP? please make your stand clear
https://www.facebook.com/gohmengseng.freedom/posts/10207736019011649?pnref=story

I have seen FB people making fun at the family member, in particular husband, of the suspected extra-marital affairs woman.
I would say, please leave him alone. He is the victim. Don't need to add salt to his wounds. It has nothing to do with him, really.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Did anyone harass YSL's wife or the husband of YSL's alleged PRC mistress back then?

Don't hit under the belt lah. What makes us different from stray dogs is decency.

Goh Meng Seng

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Did anyone harass YSL's wife or the husband of YSL's alleged PRC mistress back then?

Don't hit under the belt lah. What makes us different from stray dogs is decency.

Goh Meng Seng

Please take part in the by-elections. You have no chance of winning, but we don't want our PAP candidate to win by walkover. We want to feed our candidate some losers so that his electoral victory would look nicer.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
TFBH, what's up?

You got evidence, go report CPIB lor! Or just pass them to the Blue MPs and raise it in parliament. Let them score points! They needed that very much.

To establish SPECIFIC corruption charges isn't that easy. Most probably if you throw it free to the Blue MPs, they won't dare to raise it in parliament as well.

You can try if you don't believe me.

Goh Meng Seng

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TFBH, what's up?

You got evidence, go report CPIB lor! Or just pass them to the Blue MPs and raise it in parliament. Let them score points! They needed that very much.

To establish SPECIFIC corruption charges isn't that easy. Most probably if you throw it free to the Blue MPs, they won't dare to raise it in parliament as well.

Goh Meng Seng

Welcome back, Mr Goh!

Your august presence is much appreciated

By the way I never said to report to CPIB. Please read carefully. It was gingerlyn who posted it

Why must you whack the guys in blue again?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TFBH, what's up?

Goh Meng Seng

just giving it a stir, it is cpib job to investigate.
just like PAP stirring you in the last election, any evidence given by PAP?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
GMS will only hit WP hard. It is well known among insiders GMS is in fact working for PAP.

You are really spot on. GMS come back immediately whack the guys in blue!

Why must the guys in blue confront parliament about any alleged corruption? Knn if Goh M S think there is corruption why don't he report cpib? Nah beh!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You are really spot on. GMS come back immediately whack the guys in blue!

Why must the guys in blue confront parliament about any alleged corruption? Knn if Goh M S think there is corruption why don't he report cpib? Nah beh!

It looks like the paging system is still functioning after all these years.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
Welcome back, Mr Goh!

Your august presence is much appreciated

By the way I never said to report to CPIB. Please read carefully. It was gingerlyn who posted it

Why must you whack the guys in blue again?

GMS is the most detestable and despicable politician, Even PAP MPs no fight with him in these aspects.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To establish SPECIFIC corruption charges isn't that easy.

Goh Meng Seng

Corruption charges doesn't require esoteric wisdom, bro. Neither must you be a polymath to understand the Prevention of Corruption Act. I have only "O" levels but am well able to read and understand the PCA, dude!