• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

paging for Goh Meng Seng - thousands of forummers await your input

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS you also a victim of such baseless slandering and rumours of adultery huh, no wonder you and d.ong are like peas in a pod!

RandomNexus

Alfrescian
Loyal
GMS you also a victim of such baseless slandering and rumours of adultery huh, no wonder you and d.ong are like peas in a pod!

That was an old issue that was brought up only in this dumbass forum :-)

Anyway, good to see Goh Meng Seng ...welcome back !

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

GMS only visits club 18 when he visits the golden dragon hotel in macau. the gals bonked by brother GMS told me he is very demanding even when his bro cannot salute. Next time i will try and film his act to produce evidence some in this forum ask for.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That was an old issue that was brought up only in this dumbass forum :-)

Anyway, good to see Goh Meng Seng ...welcome back !

yes, this forum will soon return to its rightful place as number 1 in S'pore, Batam and JB. we know whose return triggered all these.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did anyone harass YSL's wife or the husband of YSL's alleged PRC mistress back then?

Don't hit under the belt lah. What makes us different from stray dogs is decency.

Goh Meng Seng

ah seng ah... ah seng, wait till one day these secret squirrels manipulate your family members then you know.:(

my greatest fear is that they harm my family, dun be deceived! they will stoop that low.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
GMS only visits club 18 when he visits the golden dragon hotel in macau. the gals bonked by brother GMS told me he is very demanding even when his bro cannot salute. Next time i will try and film his act to produce evidence some in this forum ask for.

The okts tell me they have to be extra careful with customers like GMS because always like to chut patterns like avoiding payment. Extra bouncers needed to standby in case he cause trouble

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With characters like GMS, the gang of 3, this forum will surely reach new heights

Absolutely agree, and I am with you on this. Do not look down on the gang of 3 or the dynamic trio. They have been terrific with their significant contributions in this forum as well as holding the fort when equally significant others left. Now that the significant others are back, nothing to stop this forum from conquering new frontiers.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The okts tell me they have to be extra careful with customers like GMS because always like to chut patterns like avoiding payment. Extra bouncers needed to standby in case he cause trouble

Avoiding payments still ok. I worry GMS wants to get payments from the gals. He thinks he is Beckham or Andy Lau.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah seng ah... ah seng, wait till one day these secret squirrels manipulate your family members then you know.:(

my greatest fear is that they harm my family, dun be deceived! they will stoop that low.

i have my reason for saying so, throughout my stay in sinkieland, i have experienced many forms of manipulation, mostly psychological and feel negative about it. recently, i received news from home that my elder brother lost his job. he was also like you from Hwa Chung and NTU. all his life a diligent and smart person. i suspect that there is some form of prejudice, i can't confirm, you can't blame me for thinking like that cos' i have been thru that agony before. only they know! :(

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Welcome home Emeritus Goh Meng Seng! You return is timely to whack some sense into some nuts here.