• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Pack your bags Singapore is fucked!

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must have spent your whole life in marsiling. You speak like someone whose world is marsiling mrt, propose with HDB flat bidding form, go to JB every year, think that owning a car makes you high class.
Bloody Chinks coming to this forum to stir sentiment.

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
China already reported on pee sai as the enemy state in the SCS affair in its state media and the people have responded already. You should open your chinky eyes and go and see something other than the Shit Times PAP newsletter. The govt doesn't need to impose a ban on their people going anywhere just like how currently there are many PRC and Taiwan intermarriage and collaborations in showbusiness and business. 刘诗诗 and 吴奇隆 are not the only couple from the two shores that got married dumbass

China is going for the long term hit with One Road One Belt and Kra to get rid of Singapore as PAP has chosen to be dog of USA so China will remove SG's long term validity. Deng Xiao Ping envisioned and planned the city of Shenzhen which used to be a swamp as early as the 90s with the intention of taking away and compromising on the influence of HK. China is doing a Shenzhen trick in Johor. At the end of the day HK is a naughty child to China. China will not destroy HK. Can't say the same For pee sai.

Only a simpleton like you sinkie neighborhood boy thinks in terms of such simplistic lines like tourist bans you sound like a moron if you ask anybody here and you project your simpleton bumpkin mentality onto superpowers planning geopolitical strategies what a fucking joke.

You are really naive. Does China really need to spend all these just to fix Singapore? There are other means and methods, for example, stopping further investments and tourism into Singapore, creating all sorts of difficulties for all those Singaporean investments currently in China, etc, just like what they are doing to Taiwan now. You must be quite dumb to think that China needs to spend so much money and risks just to get back at Singapore. Go read up first before your next post. Talk like a smug and think so highly of yourself.

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
China already reported on pee sai as the enemy state in the SCS affair in its state media and the people have responded already. You should open your chinky eyes and go and see something other than the Shit Times PAP newsletter. The govt doesn't need to impose a ban on their people going anywhere just like how currently there are many PRC and Taiwan intermarriage and collaborations in showbusiness and business. 刘诗诗 and 吴奇隆 are not the only couple from the two shores that got married dumbass

China is going for the long term hit with One Road One Belt and Kra to get rid of Singapore as PAP has chosen to be dog of USA so China will remove SG's long term validity. Deng Xiao Ping envisioned and planned the city of Shenzhen which used to be a swamp as early as the 90s with the intention of taking away and compromising on the influence of HK. China is doing a Shenzhen trick in Johor. At the end of the day HK is a naughty child to China. China will not destroy HK. Can't say the same For pee sai.

Only a simpleton like you sinkie neighborhood boy thinks in terms of such simplistic lines like tourist bans you sound like a moron if you ask anybody here and you project your simpleton bumpkin mentality onto superpower planning geopolitical strategies what a fucking joke.
You and your stupid Kra canal. It's been talking for decades already. If the Kra canal does materializes, what will happen to the Malacca Mega port project which the Chinks have committed themselves lately. Aren't they cocking themselves? You seem to have only m&d inside your brain.

KNN, you contradicted yourself. You said the Chinks does not really want to help the m&ds, but now you said it's all for the 1 Road 1 Belt. What the fuck are you talking? Why contradicting yourself? You must be mad.

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sg is made of and built by 76% "chinks".
The difference between me and the piece of small cow dung like you is that I live in first world powerful country that your masters suck up and that's my world view. My world view is global and my friends are ABCs and Chinese from everywhere and whites. You call the PRCs chink because you have no idea you are abusing yourself. And because you are a marsiling or Ang mo kio neighborhood loser.

Now I see your ulterior motive. Shame on you if you are a Sinkie. That's why I already said, Sinkies pawned Sinkies. However, if you are a Chink, don't be too proud. Every dog will have its day.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sg is made of and built by 76% "chinks".
The difference between me and the piece of small cow dung like you is that I live in first world powerful country that your masters suck up and that's my world view. My world view is global and my friends are ABCs and Chinese from everywhere and whites. You call the PRCs chink because you have no idea you are abusing yourself. And because you are a marsiling or Ang mo kio neighborhood loser.
A Chink is a Chink, just like a leopard will never change its spots. Chinks are the scums of this world. Whatever and whoever disagrees with them (just like those who disagrees with you), they will try all means to suppress them, if not by war, then by economic means. Only scums will resort to such behaviors.

You fucking Chink. Don't come here and distort the facts.

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
You and your stupid Kra canal. It's been talking for decades already. If the Kra canal does materializes, what will happen to the Malacca Mega port project which the Chinks have committed themselves lately. Aren't they cocking themselves? You seem to have only m&d inside your brain.

KNN, you contradicted yourself. You said the Chinks does not really want to help the m&ds, but now you said it's all for the 1 Road 1 Belt. What the fuck are you talking? Why contradicting yourself? You must be mad.

China does not look up to the m&ds. I was correcting you because you are as stupid as to claim that China investing in m&d land is a kind of pat on the back for the hut dwellers.

China is doing an all round assault from Kra to building another Shenzhen in Johor to one road one belt. ALL OF THEM. The Taiwanese show already reported it with glee. Continue dreaming.

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Chink is a Chink, just like a leopard will never change its spots. Chinks are the scums of this world. Whatever and whoever disagrees with them (just like those who disagrees with you), they will try all means to suppress them, if not by war, then by economic means. Only scums will resort to such behaviors.

Yeah that's true and you can only cry.
My adopted country will not come to your rescue. We have bigger fish to fry with NAFTA. Have fun weeping. Who knows you might have to go to Johor as a refugee? Hahahaha

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
China does not look up to the m&ds. I was correcting you because you are as stupid as to claim that China investing in m&d land is a kind of pat on the back for the hut dwellers.

China is doing an all round assault from Kra to building another Shenzhen in Johor to one road one belt. ALL OF THEM. The Taiwanese show already reported it with glee. Continue dreaming.
KNN that Taiwanese talk show how to claim credit when their sponsors are mostly Chinks.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah that's true and you can only cry.
My adopted country will not come to your rescue. We have bigger fish to fry with NAFTA. Have fun weeping. Who knows you might have to go to Johor as a refugee? Hahahaha

We may not be as prosperous as before, but still, we won't die. Your adopted country my foot.

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was born a sinkie but elevated.
I know much more about sinkie history than you so you don't need to worry about my sinkie credence. You sound like an ignorant si ginna and your views are PAP revised bullshit history which your generation gulped down unquestioningly. This is another reason why pee sai won't overcome the doom heading its way in less than two decades time.

Now I see your ulterior motive. Shame on you if you are a Sinkie. That's why I already said, Sinkies pawned Sinkies. However, if you are a Chink, don't be too proud. Every dog will have its day.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was born a sinkie but elevated.
I know much more about sinkie history than you so you don't need to worry about my sinkie credence.
Ohhh, what the fuck? You can also say you are Donald Trump if it so suits you. Whoever believes you in this forum is a nut. KNN, see Sinkies pawned Sinkies and also becoming an ungrateful idiot.

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now you claim they are in cahoots wahaha I thought you said China bullied and imposed bans on Taiwan? So which is it? Stupid chink dog. LMAO.

Taiwanese love to do such quality infotainment talk shows and they do all the time most of the topics on their own affairs. You will never get any quality self made media programs coming out from pee sai. No one wonders why. Everybody knows the reason why the programs from SG are of low quality. All the media is geared to por lum par of the communist party of Singapore. Once in ten years the Taiwanese suddenly give pee sai air time. I can sense that the Taiwanese are laughing there's a palpable glee detected in the commentary which is from the time when Taiwan nick named Singapore pee sai in 2004 over pinky sticking his nose and talking big about how Taiwan should stop claiming independence.

KNN that Taiwanese talk show how to claim credit when their sponsors are mostly Chinks.

Last edited:

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky stop making a fucking fool of yourself and Sia Suay your islanders. It's really a running pattern. Midget thinks it's James Bond or something

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now you claim they are in cahoots wahaha I thought you said China bullied and imposed bans on Taiwan? So which is it? Stupid chink dog. LMAO.
KNN once again. You don't read is it? Not all provinces are anti-Chinks in Taiwan. There are still those who are pro-KMT and hence, pro-Chinks. The despicable and deplorable Chinks will then exploit and take advantage of such situations and circumstances. That's their last deplorable means to still gain some patriotism within Taiwan.

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have news for you.
Taiwanese people do not GIVE A SHIT about your survival or well being. They don't. Just go and read the YouTube comments on that video. So there is no political agenda for the producers. The show isn't about China dying. It isn't about USA dying. It's about an island whom the Taiwanese themselves once called pee sai getting fixed. Taiwanese do not care about you whether pan blue or pan green!

KNN once again. You don't read is it? Not all provinces are anti-Chinks in Taiwan. There are still those who are pro-KMT and hence, pro-Chinks. The despicable and deplorable Chinks will then exploit and take advantage of such situations and circumstances. That's their last deplorable means to still gain some patriotism within Taiwan.

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Taiwanese called SG pee sai in 2004 they were not separated into pan green or pan blue either you chink idiot. FYI the pro Nationalists do not want unification under the CCP. The pro nationalists are still technically at war with the CCP over the entire piece of mainland. What a chink idiot.

Justmythots

Alfrescian
Loyal
This I agree. When I was in Chungli, I had been told before that they are very good actors and to beware of them.

They are not actors.
Everybody is busy with themselves. Even sinkies tend to have an isolated world view with the worst of the froggy types seeing themselves as stand alone and not even with the Chinese Malaysians. Imagine Taiwan with a population 6-7 times of sinkie chinks they have a lot to be busy with, much more culture to enjoy and a lot of issues to fry. That's why don't depend on the USA rescuing your butt that's the big mistake which Ah Loong made having fantasies that he could make himself important enough to make the US go to war 9000 miles away.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
When Taiwanese called SG pee sai in 2004 they were not separated into pan green or pan blue either you chink idiot. FYI the pro Nationalists do not want unification under the CCP. The pro nationalists are still technically at war with the CCP over the entire piece of mainland. What a chink idiot.
At least they are not traitors like you. The only way to teach the Chinks is to have a great natural disaster so that half of its population will be wiped out. Only then will they learn to be humble again.