• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PA now claim Hougang TC did the same to them for last 21yrs. Utter Lubbish!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kelongkia

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 9:44 pm Post subject: PA now claim Hougang TC did the same to them for last 21yrs

Quote:
Hougang SMC grassroots advisor Desmond Choo is applying for the transfer of the management of six plots of land from the opposition-run Hougang Town Council to the People's Association, in a bid to reach out to more residents.

He is currently in talks with the PA, who is applying to the Housing Board on his behalf, for the transferral of lease.

Mr Choo on Tuesday revealed at a press conference at the Hougang Community Club that this comes after several failed attempts over the years by the PA grassroots organisations to secure successful applications from the town council.

Applications to the Hougang Town Council for use of land, which has been run by the Workers' Party since 1991, were often either rejected without reason, ignored, or approved - but only a day before the event was supposed to take place, he said.

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

i think he need an advisor for his advisory role....

1. Did Hougang TC told PA that if approve cannot invite PAP ppl?
2. Did Hougang TC reject him because PA is inviting PAP ppl?

since 1991, and numerous as claimed.. evidence leh?

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
STICW

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:37 pm Post subject:

My opinion is this:

1) If indeed that was the case, why was it not highlighted all these 21 years but only to see that it gets aired after the PA issue at Alj GRC??

2) Even if it did happen, is an eye for an eye what PAP is advocating? Mind you PA is taking 26 sites from HDB in Alj GRC for what purpose? Why don't PA spend some effort in other GRCs and SMCs? Everywhere else in Singapore don't need the PA events?? Everywhere else is in the pocket so no need to do anything???

3) Is this unity and one nation that PM Lee calls for?

------------------

For God's sake, please have some coordination at PAP HQ level and sort out the game plan. Please do not be like loose sand and especially when the old man (LKY) is here to witness that his achievement will go down the drain once he bite the dust...

How dumb can PAP get? Have some real brains around to get things in order...

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
markkoh

Posted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:55 pm Post subject:

Before Hougang was taken over by WP from PAP, do you know where is the Town Council?

If PA & HDB has been fair enough in allotting resources to every needy people for public uses, then I will be considering voting back PAP in Hougang!

Now, they even want to control/consolidate more site....I believe next election will be very bad for PAP.

If PA/HDB should be political free, then all their Adviser should be non political party member also.

Very clearly, PA is a front vehical for PAP party in disguise.

Sad.

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

<TBODY>
</TBODY>

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really rubbish. We are talking about those who have been elected by the people. Desmond Choo can suck my dick.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really rubbish. We are talking about those who have been elected by the people. Desmond Choo can suck my dick.

He's not even fit to suck my dick. He's still speaking as if PA is supposed to be PAP's and his. That's the root of the grassroot problem. I pee on him.

Fearless Jedi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Choo Wee Kiang's nephew! You didn't know? PAP reserves the right to operate on a need to know basis for all Singaporeans.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Even its true PA taking revenge ? FUCKING CHILDISH !

Come on which Singaporean can believe? If its true PAP or rather PA would have made so much noise and handed someone.

FUCK they still think we're fucking daft ?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When PA has to give a long statement to justify their actions ala PAP style, you know it is all BS. The PA Board includes Adviser Cry Baby Lim Boon Heng, LHL, DISgrace Fu, middle finger Kee Chiu, Invisible Masagof, and the all-time favourite YAMMY AH MEE.

In a strong case, one just needs to state the principle or the rules and then tell everybody to Fook Off.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Balls to them who behave like they are in the inner circle .

Some road bullies used PAP name some more used PAP label and some grasslooter's stickers .

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Something fishy is going on! One looks at the sudden revelation & emotional outburst by Desmond Choo in an apparent tit-for-tat (given so much prominence by the press), one can draw the necessary conclusions. PA=PAP=Symbiotic Relationship. Btw, who is barking so loudly? Just a phony grassroots advisor appointed by nobody in particular trying to discredit the properly-elected WP MPs; it's a case of having a taste of their own medicine.One set of rules for themselves, another for the opposition! Scummy, scheming & spiteful!:mad:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. bro, take a good look at pa bod!
2. who and who sit on its board?
3. all sheep man!
4. all in one familee.
5. the answer is all there mah!

sancugat

Alfrescian
Loyal
PA should not be reporting to the PMO if its real role is to unify the people. How to be non-partisan if all the PA board are PAP people. Time to transfer PA to the elected president, didn't LHL say that the EP need to help unify Singapore! Put PA under the EP, then perhaps we will see a real non-partisan PA that really take care of the interest of true blue Singaporean. It will also help clip the wing of the ruling party.

sancugat

Alfrescian
Loyal
PA should not be under the PMO. How to be non-partisan when it is run by politician and its board and mgmt are all PAP people. If LHL is truly sincere in wanting to the people and unify the country, then its high time to transfer PA to the elected president. Afterall, it is the EP role to unify the country and the PA is the best tool for this role. Then perhaps, we can have a truly non-partisan PA that really take care of the true blue Singaporean.

It will also help clip the wing of the ruling party and prevent abuse of PA resources, which are paid by tax payer money.