• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Oysters Yum!

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Canadian Oysters can also be quite big because of the cold waters - also more to milky taste

800px-Oysters_-_Viktualienmarkt_-_DSC08587-300x225.jpg

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
NZ Oysters are usually light and salty

NZ-Oyster-large-1024x669.jpg

Australian can look similar but most are sweeter than NZ

3947828-1x1-340x340.jpg

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
French Oysters are usually closer in taste to the NZ Oysters - Less meaty and not so milky too

French-Oysters-Marennes-Oleron.jpg_350x350.jpg

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian oysters are getting popular in their local street food stalls, but the higher water temperature and contaminants along their coast compromises on their llocal oyster's quality.

6wQmk6j4JvSoM5G4L9yBgHqHdXiAwAF6-S8sP9sMypWYuLN93ulSvKMtBZnwgkVNBoIMkoGn61-N4f8SywrnLxls=s800

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most Taiwanese oysters are of smaller size and chewy. The mid-sized ones will taste a little more milky and sweet.

0c948b07aa5edac61c8c8587728a8788.jpg

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Six at one go sir. I sit closest to the oyster table, old bones mine not as fast lose out to more fleet footed patrons. :(

sorry i didn't phrase my question correctly.
I meant, how many oysters can you take in a night in such buffets?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
smaller oysters are like tight virgin vaginas. one gulp and they cum. larger oysters are older, meatier (and more chewy), have odor, and require more time to cum as you have to bite not gulp. can choke you too.