• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where should I stay in Sapporo ?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have never been to Hokkaido, so I'm seeking some tips.

I don't want to pay more than S$100 per night for hotel, but I want somewhere that convenient, preferably not too far away from the Airport limousine stops.

Any ho kaisiao ?:inlove:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sapporo Tokyu REI Hotel :

W3siZm9ybWF0IjoianBnIn0seyJrZXkiOiJqb3VybmFscy82MzQ4MC9mZjM1ZmVmYi0zZjRjLTRhMTAtYWFhNS1iOWQyOGZiMDEwMjEifSx7InJlc2l6ZSI6eyJ3aWR0aCI6Ijk2MCJ9fV0=

Attachments

• 1687075976849.jpeg
    1687075976849.jpeg
    8.2 KB · Views: 31

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't want to pay more than S$100 per night for hotel, but I want somewhere that convenient, preferably not too far away from the Airport limousine stops.

So u fly there with the risk of vaccinated pilot.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow! Happy holidays

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
I plan to go Taipei or Kaoshiung first, and then from there go direct to Sapporo bypassing Narita Tokyo. :biggrin:
Scoot has a connection at TPE to Sapporo.

For better services, you can connect via Starlux, EvaAir, China Airlines for SIN-TPE-Sapporo.

Harder to connect via Kaoshiung.