• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious OYK met up with Pfizer CEO. Who wanna test new jabs?

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal

FuAW4DEWwAA89qS

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because of this, I will be out of this country soon. What a total disgrace. It is one thing to fatally jabbed innocent people,. It is totally another thing to set up factories to produce numerous fatal vaccine.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because of this, I will be out of this country soon. What a total disgrace. It is one thing to fatally jabbed innocent people,. It is totally another thing to set up factories to produce numerous fatal vaccine.

got free sinkies for trial mah.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What if those factories eventually become liabilities instead of (economic) assets? :biggrin:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Worried that those groups that cannot choose will be the first guinea pig, starting with those in National Service, where you are simply marched to the MO to take the jabs.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Worried that those groups that cannot choose will be the first guinea pig, starting with those in National Service, where you are simply marched to the MO to take the jabs.

NS slaves were already the guinea pigs. I remember three groups were more or less forced to take the Covid jabs in the beginning: 1) Healthcare workers, 2) NS slaves, and 3) the first batch of super old farts (who received 'invitation letters').

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Given the PAP technocrats' track record of always backing the wrong horse, I'm sure this incident will be the same. :biggrin:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be careful if u r newly wed and produce a newborn Sinkie. Ur newborn might subject to Pfizer shots. My suggestion is to refuse any childhood vaccine for ur new born.