• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Owner for ksl d'esplanade residence

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is always the risk of buying off the plan. Current prices in Johor have corrected to about 2013 level, but costs are rising. So anyone looking for own use, particularly landed property, can look for firesales for units that are already completed but still under defect warranty period.

Must be careful. Some developers stated that once ownership of the house is changed, the warranty period will be deemed void. One of these developers is Erawish Development Sdn Bhd.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must be careful. Some developers stated that once ownership of the house is changed, the warranty period will be deemed void. One of these developers is Erawish Development Sdn Bhd.

I'm aware of this but thanks for highlighting this point to other forumers. This is another nonsense from Johor developers.

cow138

Alfrescian
Loyal
They do have a point. If there's some modification and damage is done then how can the developer be responsible

goldenbet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did anyone contact KSL to check if they are interested in renting from Owners for both Tower A & B?

Hi

Yes, one more year to wait. Do share if u have info from KSL - whether they will rent from owners and continue to run the service appt/hotel. Good if can get 3.5-4 psf, more than enough to cover interest and principal payments..

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the latest update on D'Inspire? Are the owners able to settle their disputes with the developer? Did they manage to rent out their units?

I saw the KSL website:

http://ksl.my/dinspire/

Everything looks so nice.....bot not real!

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the latest update on D'Inspire? Are the owners able to settle their disputes with the developer? Did they manage to rent out their units?

I saw the KSL website:

http://ksl.my/dinspire/

Everything looks so nice.....bot not real!

Glossy Web brochures! LOL!

Anyway I hope things work out well....because after three years would be my turn to get keys from KSL. Fingers crossed!

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal
Glossy Web brochures! LOL!

Anyway I hope things work out well....because after three years would be my turn to get keys from KSL. Fingers crossed!

Oh.. yours KSL? Hope it goes well.....

I know brochures can't be trusted but many of the things should at least come 80% close. For D'Inspire, it looks so very different. Like they promise you condo style designs but in the end, it's worse than HDB standard in Singapore.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh.. yours KSL? Hope it goes well.....

I know brochures can't be trusted but many of the things should at least come 80% close. For D'Inspire, it looks so very different. Like they promise you condo style designs but in the end, it's worse than HDB standard in Singapore.

Even in Singapore when go food court the photos also don't reflect what is actually being served. LOL!

Yep...looking forward to KSL Residences@Daya being completed. Hopefully because it is tied to a 5 Star hotel concept where one of the 4 towers would be a hotel, the developer would want to make sure it is swee swee and got some quality and standard lor....so not expecting looking immaculate condition...but good in terms of few minor defects is good enough for me.

Last edited:

Eesee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even in Singapore when go food court the photos also don't reflect what is actually being served. LOL!

Yep...looking forward to KSL Residences@Daya being completed. Hopefully because it is tied to a 5 Star hotel concept where one of the 4 towers would be a hotel, the developer would want to make sure it is swee swee and got some quality and standard lor....so not expecting looking immaculate condition...but good in terms of few minor defects is good enough for me.

From your posts, you seemed to be quite an easy going person but you have too high hope on KSL! Expect to get less or worse than what the owners get at D'Inspire with this current market conditions, then you wont be so disappointed. You really have to keep your fingers crossed. Good Luck to you!

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
From your posts, you seemed to be quite an easy going person but you have too high hope on KSL! Expect to get less or worse than what the owners get at D'Inspire with this current market conditions, then you wont be so disappointed. You really have to keep your fingers crossed. Good Luck to you!

I am only hoping for no major defects and minimal minor defects...think expectations not very high liao...between d'inspire and mine still got 3 years...that might be time gap enough for KSL to improve on what were the issues with the former project.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oic...

Wah you shiok. Payment also no worry till much later.

That was one of the key pull factors for me, RM5000 refundable booking fee, 20% rebate, fully furnished, no payment until keys collect, which worked well with the 80% loan approved by bank. To me was mai tu liao...

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was one of the key pull factors for me, RM5000 refundable booking fee, 20% rebate, fully furnished, no payment until keys collect, which worked well with the 80% loan approved by bank. To me was mai tu liao...

Actually, I don't quite understand how it works. Is it the developer who takes the loan for buyers upfront first?

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, I don't quite understand how it works. Is it the developer who takes the loan for buyers upfront first?

I am also not sure how it works either. Maybe the experienced brothers here can share about it?

goldenbet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently KSL would not be renewing agreement for rental guarantee. We either have to sell our units or find tenant on our own.

sgcount

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did KSL promise guaranteed rental before owners bought their condos?

So how's the rental market over there now? Anyone sold already?

Apparently KSL would not be renewing agreement for rental guarantee. We either have to sell our units or find tenant on our own.

Relaxman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did KSL promise guaranteed rental before owners bought their condos?

So how's the rental market over there now? Anyone sold already?

Actually, many developers already factor in the rental rate in their selling price. Just why, you wonder how come KSL d'inspire is so damn expensive but look like a HDB flat. NEVER go for rental guaranteed apartment / condo because the price of the unit will be inflated.