• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Own up spinless idiots

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: This board used to be fun

Steffychuunycunt was having so much fun waving her cuntie chowcheebye in the air.
An absolutely disgusting sight like her mother cheebye tiew until hoi far

Why must that steffybitch complan that no fun now?
Becos people laff and laff at her stinking ugly cuntie?

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal

I must confess I haven't zapped anybody and reduce their points yet.

why? Because I really believed in free speech.

Last edited:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Now with the zapping and all, it is turning into a shit zone as dirty as Mumbai.

Either buy a subscription, or accept it, or just get out. Typical sinkie only know how to complain, but refuse to do anything about it. The likes of you is the reason foreigners are allowed in to ride roughshod over us.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now with the zapping and all, it is turning into a shit zone as dirty as Mumbai.

10 nice persons might give you 300 points.
it just take 1 idiot to zap you all 300 points with no valid reason and you are back to square 1.
just get used to it.
Narong Wongwan.jpg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: like to reduce points

don't cry, i give you points later ok?
it says "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later"

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: like to reduce points

i tried to give you but it say 'You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to steffychun again.

how to spread

Last edited: