• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Own up! Are u one of them?

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Despite the high costs, Singaporeans still are willing to pay to watch this event. Fuck, I am in the wrong market selling to the wrong crowd. Want to sell anything in Sg, very simple formula, just increase the price, the crowds will come.

Cheers!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No, I'm not one of them. But I need to be careful because I'm on the verge of renewing my Mio contract and I must not get conned into taking up a package that includes the WC at great expense.

Don't renew your Mio contract.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Unfortunately i am one of them,
come guys i need to bet bola jalan and don't expect me to bring my laptop in the pap community centre to bet bola jalan right?

To singtel...:oIo: