• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Overcrowding in MRT Will Eventually Lead to REVOLT?

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Overcrowded still have to take MRT to work... what to do... who tell us to be pigeon-hole people.

Now Alot of FTs need to take public transport becos their foreign drivers cannot drive already. Adding wonderful smell to a packed train!

Internet Brigade

Alfrescian
Loyal
Overcrowded still have to take MRT to work... what to do... who tell us to be pigeon-hole people.

Now Alot of FTs need to take public transport becos their foreign drivers cannot drive already. Adding wonderful smell to a packed train!

MRT is meant for the peasants. But only in singapore are peasants world class.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was on MRT .Was not too crowded.Announcement that the train will now terminate at Outram Station for NO apparent reason.After 5 minutes another train came.Everyone was jostling to get in.The crowd now includes those off loaded and those boarding from the station.Huge crowd.People rushed in to board.Alas, that train too off loaded its entire passengers.Tempers were flying amongst the crowd.Another 5 minutes passed.Than came a train sardine packed.The entire crowd awaiting rushed in.What a pandemonium.

FUCK YOU MRT !

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Was on MRT .Was not too crowded.Announcement that the train will now terminate at Outram Station for NO apparent reason.After 5 minutes another train came.Everyone was jostling to get in.The crowd now includes those off loaded and those boarding from the station.Huge crowd.People rushed in to board.Alas, that train too off loaded its entire passengers.Tempers were flying amongst the crowd.Another 5 minutes passed.Than came a train sardine packed.The entire crowd awaiting rushed in.What a pandemonium.

FUCK YOU MRT !

The Japanese system has to handle only a finite number of Japanese citizens, BUT the Spores MRT system has to cope with an ever increasing number of foreign imports. How many more million will they allow in 1 million, 2 million, 3 million..... :eek:

So the same thing is happening on the NE line as in NS line :mad: It is very common for them to take trains out of service at the angmo kio station. Trains comming from the north & south filled with passengers have to get out & transfer. Obviously they want more sardines in the can :rolleyes:

Danny_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spinster Saw is driving S500, u think she gives a hoot?? I agree in HK, max wait is 2mins. Also fare is e same and e ppl there earn more than us.. sigh...

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Japanese system has to handle only a finite number of Japanese citizens, BUT the Spores MRT system has to cope with an ever increasing number of foreign imports. How many more million will they allow in 1 million, 2 million, 3 million..... :eek:

So the same thing is happening on the NE line as in NS line :mad: It is very common for them to take trains out of service at the angmo kio station. Trains comming from the north & south filled with passengers have to get out & transfer. Obviously they want more sardines in the can :rolleyes:

<style></style>Agreed.At least in Japan & HK there is such thing as the gahman is acting in 'good-faith'.Translated maximum bnefits for the public at minimum cost.In sinkie the MRT is behaving like a monopoly only to maximize its profits.Therefore the huge influx of foreigners riding in MRT is only benefiting the profiteering of MRT even more.Fuck the welfare of the sinkie's public.Our fore fathers tax money having paid for the MRT infrastructures seems forgotten for the sake of simply profiteering at the expense of common public who has no other option than public transport.

Now I suspect each train has a gauge that measures minimum/maximum load.Like lorries/ships pay load capacity.When the load is not to the maximum the MRT off loads.Saving the journey.But is it really cost effective?..I doubt so.I had talked to some experts in logistics.And they opined its rather too simplistic a solution.It may even be cheaper not to stop a train on the the run than reroute it.Notwithstanding its clear MRT care hoots for the public welfare.I pity the young,the old and pregnant ladies.

FUCK YOU MRT.

Last edited:

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal

FUCK YOU MRT !

driver of the 1st train wanna go for kopi + curry pock with the driver of the 2nd train ...

the Saw woman that looks like a lesbian - 'oy, mind your language' !

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
driver of the 1st train wanna go for kopi + curry pock with the driver of the 2nd train ...

the Saw woman that looks like a lesbian - 'oy, mind your language' !

I actually saw 6 train drivers chatting while changing duty at Jurong East Interchange.All Malays.Young and old.I speculate it has a motive.Anyone knows?